《 Ch 11 D & S 》

HELLO!!!

MISSED ME?

I missed you guys alot. First and foremost

*author shouting on top of her lungs.* I AM EXTREMELY SORRY.

ITS BEEN FREAKING TWO MONTHS SINCE I PROMISED TO UPDATE.

Trust me, I tried my best but there was loads of things in my platter and still is. I am currently juggling with my studies and entrance preparations. I have a career to look forward to and for that I have to keep the book aside at times.

I am not a professional writer and this story is the outcome of my imaginations and inspiration that i got all these years by watching various movies, reading stories etc.

Thank you so much for not giving up on me. I really LOVE YOU GUYS LIKE LOTS OF LOVE FOR ALL OF YOU.

My readers are the best in the world. I promise I will try to update atleast thrice in a week but you will definitely get one update every SUNDAY or maybe any other but I confirm one chapter EACH WEEK.

Maybe you guys get lucky and get three updates in a single day just like I did previously. 😉

I have a lot to talk about but let's keep it for further chapters enough of my blabbering to now enjoy.

🎵  Into your Arms by Ava Max (No rap version)

•|Author|•

|Author|•

A loud sound resonated through the luxurious room of Siddharth's newly bought mansion when Dia's palm landed on his right cheek. His head whipped to the side though he was not surprised at all.

Her black eyes were filled with tears of remorse, her lips quivered in anger. She rubbed her forehead in frustration as tears spilled out one after another.