Chapter Twenty-Five: Namjoon

Start from the beginning

Her eyes finally meet mine and she raises a brow. "Like what?"

"Like...dirty talk," I give her. "I'm not normally so vocal when it comes to having sex, but for whatever reason, I can't keep my mouth shut when I'm with you."

She scratches the side of her neck and nods. "Hm, okay. So, are you usually so dominating in bed?"

"Er, I mean, I usually will take the lead if that's what you're asking," I say.

"No, I meant are you usually rough like that? I mean, don't get me wrong. I like the roughness and it's not too much. There's still some...I don't know, some gentle moments? I don't know how to explain it."

I laugh and tell her, "I know exactly what you're trying to say. And to answer your question, no."

"Oh," she breathes out. "Well, then..." she lets her sentence trail off, looking away.

"I don't know why sex with you makes me like that," I confess. "There's something about you that makes me...I don't know, act like that. I think it's also because you like it."

She snorts and her head snaps back to my direction. "How do you know I like it?"

"Because you do, don't you?" I raise my brow, knowing the answer already. "You respond to all the things I do so well and you always finish more than once."

She presses her lips into a thin line before rolling her eyes. "Fine," she exhales, "okay. I like it like that because you know what? I've never had it like that either. I'm not normally as loud as I am, but for whatever reason, I can't help it when I'm with you."

I don't know why, but that really boosts my ego. I sit up, just a little straighter and I let out a small laugh. She knows that and she rolls her eyes at me, shaking her head. "What?"

"Don't let it go to your head," she tells me.

"I'm not," I lie.

"So, you were thinking about all of this while I was talking to you? That's why you weren't listening to me?"

"Uh, yes?" I don't know if she's going to be mad or not, so I was hesitant to answer her. I really don't want to fight.

"Weirdo," is all she comments before standing up and walking to her bedroom.

I don't know what to do with that! Is she upset? There wasn't anything in her tone that indicated she was, but I don't know! Why did she just get up like that and walk away? She didn't even smile at me. I quickly follow her, one step behind her. She pivots swiftly and I seize onto her as I crash against her body.

She lets out a small yelp before saying, "Why are you following me so closely?"

"Why do you stop like that?!" I haaaaaate how she does that. It's my biggest pet peeve of hers. "I hate when you pivot like that!"

"Because I heard you so closely behind me!" She swats my hands off of her and continues to her room as I follow, but a few steps behind this time. "Why are you following me?" she laughs.

"Because I thought you were mad at me," I say.

She turns around from searching through her dresser and laughs. "Mad at you? Why would I be mad for?" She pulls out a shirt and then digs around before pulling out some jeans.

"I don't know? Because I wasn't listening to you?" I actually have no clue why I'm acting like this. I don't know why I feel so anxious for.

"I'm not mad at you." She pulls on her bra underneath her shirt before she strips off her pajama shirt. I gulp as I watch her bra cup her breasts so perfectly as she slips the strap on and readjust. "I was just saying you're weird." She catches me staring and she shakes her head. "Pervert." She quickly tosses on her shirt and smirks. "We can't do anything today. I am too sore for you to be rough." She quickly pulls her shorts down and though I love the lace undies she wears, there's something even more sexy about her wearing just those seamless panties. She pulls up her jeans and tsks at me. "You like what you see?" she teases.