Chapter Twenty-Four: Chae-rin

Start from the beginning

"You've been very naughty, you know? Such a little brat and you know what happens when you're a brat?" He spanks me again, his palm hard. "They get punished."

Holy shit. This is actually turning me on? I am surprised at myself! I really didn't think I would be into this kind of kinky roleplay thing, but I am so fucking horny for him. I gasp as he spanks me again. Then his hands rub the area he just spanked. He yanks me up against his chest and his lips are against my ear, his breath hot.

"Do you want me to punish you like the dirty little slut you are?" I can hear the amusement in his voice. "You don't know what you were doing to me when you called yourself that. I wanted to bend you over and ruin you."

My breath hitches in my throat until I moan from just the thought. "Well, you deserved it. You needed to-"

"You really want to get punished, don't you? Look at you talking back to me." I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"Please, what can-" Without warning, Namjoon shoves his hard dick inside of me. I yelp from the unexpected spreading of my walls, my eyes shut tight and I feel like my insides were just ripped apart. "Shit!"

"You like my cock inside you like that?" He doesn't move and I think it's because he realizes that I need some time. I know he wants to be rough, but I also know he doesn't want to hurt me. His hand rubs my ass and then slaps it hard. "God, you feel so good. You fit my cock in you so well."

My walls clench at his compliment and I don't know if I should be embarrassed or not. What the hell?

"You like when I praise you? I can feel you tightening around me. Are you ready?" His fingers find my clit as he begins rubbing me. "Relax." He presses harder and I moan into him, pressing myself into his chest.

"Namjoon," I breathe, aching for him to move now. "I need you." I whine, rolling my hips against him.

"Dirty little slut," he says, spanking my ass again. Then, he pulls out slightly only to ram right into me again. He grunts as he moves at an inhuman speed as I moan so loudly, you can't even hear the running water. "That's right. Let me hear you."

"Fuck Namjoon," I cry out. His lips nip my neck, and his hands slithering up my neck to put pressure there. Oh fuck, he's choking me. The lightest pressure causes me to gasp.

"You like when I choke you out like this and fuck you hard?" His other hand moves to pinch my nipple. "Fuck, Chae-rin. You feel so good."

I feel my orgasm approaching and I yelp out his name, my hand holding onto his around my neck. His hand tightens around my neck and I become even hornier. Every thrust, every time his balls hit my pussy, I feel ecstasy shooting throughout my body. I can't handle this! It feels so fucking good. "Namjoon!" I gasp.

"I know," he growls, thrusting hard into me. I swear I can feel him in my stomach. Every time he snaps inside me, I meet him with my movements, causing me to moan and him to grunt. I feel the flutter in my stomach release and I'm shaking in his arms. The orgasm is so strong, I feel myself pushing him out of me. "Fuck baby!" he breathes.

"Oh shit!" I hold onto him for balance because I feel like I might pass out. I'm still quivering in his hold and I feel him tighten his arm around me.

"I didn't know you were a squirter," he says, amazed. "That was so fucking hot."

"What? I-" Before I even finish my sentence, he shoves himself back inside me and I moan, "Ah!"

Again, he roughly thrusts in to me, squeezing my ass so tight I'm sure there will be bruises tomorrow. "Fuck, you're so tight." He bites my neck and I let out a yelp.