Chapter 6: Client

Start from the beginning

Millie: *sly smirk* How about you go and check it out if you don't believe me?

Loona: *mumble rapidly* I'mgonnacallhim. Seeyouguyslater.

Loona quickly rush out from the room making everyone except Millie confused by her action. Both of them look at Millie for an answer which she only replied "woman talk". Loona arrives at the door of the rooftop before she take a deep breath and ready to knock the door until she hear Lincoln's voice from the opposite side.

Lincoln: You can come in, Loona.

Loona wonder how Lincoln knows about her arrival until she remembers he also a hellhound so his sense of smell also the same like her. Loona slowly open the door and see Lincoln doing a handstand push-ups with only one hand. Loona immediately pull out her phone and silently sneak a picture of Lincoln which he didn't notices as she enjoy the view for a while.

Loona: *lustful eyes* Fuck... look at those muscle... I bet I can grate cheese on those abs of his... Fuck, why does he has to be so hot with that body of his? I want to touch some of that... why do I have to act like a shy teenager when I can ask him to touch his muscle?

Lincoln finally finish with his push-ups before he grab his towel to wipe away his sweat. While he wipe his sweat, he notices Loona never move from her spot and has that look on her face again. Ever since Lincoln transform into his Sinner form, Loona begin to pay more attention to him than usual such as watching him exercise, asking him for anything or just stare at him with that look of hers.

Lincoln: *cough* Loona!

Loona: *return to reality* Yes, Lincoln?

Lincoln: I said how can I help you today, Loona?

Loona: *wide eyes* Oh... Umm... Blitzo said he wants everyone in the meeting room including you as well right now.

Lincoln: *nod* Thanks for the notice, Loona. Tell them I will arrives after I take my shower.

Loona: Of course, Lincoln.

Loona then turn around to walk away from the rooftop. Once she close the door, she immediately run away from there and head towards the bathroom to you-know-what in there. What am I saying? She's masturbating of Lincoln inside the bathroom.

Loona: *grunt* Fuck... Fuck... Oh fuck... *moan* Oh Lincoln ~. *moan* Why do you have to be so hot, Lincoln ~? *moan* I want to feel that strong muscular arms wrapped around me and whisper naughty words on my ears ~. *moan* I want you to fuck me like a bitch and pull my hair while you fucked my pussy with your dick ~. *moan* Please... oh fuck ~... Please let me have sex with you, Lincoln ~. At least let me give you a blowjob, a quick suck or something ~... I can't take it anymore ~... I need you inside of me, Lincoln! Blow your delicious load inside my pussy ~. Make me pregnant with your dick ~.

Let's just say Loona is having a problem to control her emotion as well as her hormone around Lincoln especially during his routine. She falls in love with Lincoln so badly that she wants him to fuck her like some bitch who wants to have sex every day. She never fall in love with any demons because of her past experience but she can't help it. Lincoln is different from the rest of them. He's a handsome hound in her eyes, always kind towards her and the rest of the I.M.P and never says no when she needs help or anything else. She always hiding her blush every time Lincoln around her and tries to resist the urge inside her body with every single wit she has every single time she smell his musky odour which is very alluring especially since she's a hellhound so her sense of smell are not helping her. 

Whenever the meeting is over or have a break, Loona always go to the bathroom to relief herself. Loona wants this feeling to stop but she doesn't know how so the only thing she could do is masturbate and imagine Lincoln become the alpha inside her fantasy.