Argument - RyuRyeong

Chaeryeong turns off the tv of their room and walks to the kitchen. She's been alone in the house for almost the whole day and it bore her. She grabs a glass and then gets some water before drinking it. As she placed the glass on the sink, she heard a car pull over from outside and she knew that Ryujin got back already.

She goes to the window and watches as Ryujin gets down from the car and waves goodbye at her friends. She sighed, well how could she even be glad? it was already 6pm, evening time and she wanted to spend the whole day with Ryujin.

Ryujin walks in and Chaeryeong ignores her. Ryujin furrowed her eyesbrows.

Chaeryeong then watches as the car went off as Ryujin's friends went home as well

"Why do you look like that?" Ryujin asked her girlfriend. Chaeryeong walks back to the kitchen and the older follows.

"And don't tell me no reason, because I know something is up with you" Ryujin said and crossed her arms.

Chaeryeong turned around snd stared at her before shrugging her shoulders in sadness

"We just moved into our new place a couple of days ago Ryujin, we barely spent time together here and its either the girls would be over or you're out with them ever since" Chaeryeong said

"Here we go..." Ryujin mumbled as she rubbed her temple, completely annoyed that Chaeryeong was acting like this again.

"I'm not asking for much Ryujin but I just want to have a little time with you We just moved in together. It's a very huge step to take but it feels like you're rather be with them, back at your guys dorm. You've always went out with Winter, Giselle Yujin and the others, you never get to spend time with me anymore"

"They're my friends!"

"And you see them every single day Ryujin! Can't we at least have one day for the two of us? Just us? To celebrate and settle in?"

"I'm not in the mood for this Chaeryeong" Ryujin said, annoyed once again

"Ryujin, please talk to me!"

"I AM TALKING TO YOU! You're getting on my last nerve Chaeryeong. It's always something with you" Ryujin grumbled

"Why? Because I want to spend time with you?.... You know what, why do I even try? Why did we even move in together when you're just gonna hang out with Winter and the others?!"

"I don't know!" Ryujin said, frustrated and her hands tangled in her hair.

"Why don't you just take the boxes that you have yet to unpack and move back to your dorm?" Chaeryeong asked, tears welling up in her eyes

The two were both upset, saying things that they never meant in the heat of the moment.

It was obvious that the younger didn't mean any of that.

Ryujin walks towards the room that you two were supposed to share and Chaeryeong followed her.

"Maybe I will, Maybe I might just move back into the dorm with them. Maybe that would be better for the both of us!"

As the words left her lips, reality kicked in. Chaeryeong realized how far things had gone.

Her heart starts to hammer against her chest, when she struggled to breath and felt really anxious, she knew what was coming.

She held onto the corner of the table in the room and slowly sat down on the floor, her knees near her chest as she struggled to catch her breath.

"N-No" Chaeryeong muttered and squinted her eyes. Her hands were shaking and her palms were sweating and she hung her head down as the panic attack hit her hard.

Was this the end? Were she and Ryujin gonna end things? Was Ryujin gonna leave ber for good?

"Chaery?" Ryujin spoked as she noticed that there was something wrong with the younger.

She walked towards her and sat down on the floor beside her as she placed her hand on Chaeryeong's shoulder

"You're going to leave" Chaeryeong mumbled

"No, jagi, no. I'm not going anywhere" she said as she pulled the younger in her arms

"That was all from the heat of the moment. I didn't mean any of it. I'm so sorry my jagi"

Chaeryeong was now facing her, clutching her shirt in her hands and tried to breath but it felt impossible.

"I'm here jagi, I'm not gonna go anywhere. Just try to breathe for me hmm?"

"I can't"

"You can.... For me, come on my love"

Chaeryeong took in a few deep breaths and exhaled each on shakily. It was only when Ryujin breathed with her that she felt as though she was getting air into her lungs.

"You've got it my love, You're doing good" she said to comfort the younger and kissed her temple

Chaeryeong's heart slowed down a little, eventually returning to normal. Ryujin then picks her up and then goes over to the bed. She sits down and lets the younger sit on her lap.

"You're going to leave?"

"Oh jagi, no. I'm not going anywhere" she said as she looked into Chaeryeong's eyes

"I'm sorry for starting a fight. But this place is so new and so big that I feel a little lonely sometimes. I miss you"

"I know I've been hanging with the girls and working a lot but that's going to change"

"No Ryujin, you need time with them"

"But I need time with my jagi too"

She then cups the younger's cheeks and looks into her eyes once again

"I love you so much. This is our new place together, our home. You're completely right when you say that it's a huge step to take and we should be celebrating. This is the rest of our lives together"

She then looks around the room and turns to look back at Chaeryeong

"You shouldn't feel lonely here my love. So tonight, tomorrow, for sure are days dedicated to us. No one else, just us. Okay?"

"I'd like that"

"Do you feel better now jagi? Is your panic attack gone?"

"I think so"

Chaeryeong then lays her head on Ryujin's chest and holds her tight.

"I'm just right here okay? I love you so much my jagi"

"I love you too jagi"