Girl next door (M)🔞 - RyuRyeong pt2

[ G!P RYUJIN ]

"Y-yeah. The one with the pink gradient door? Isn't that your room?" Ryujin asked and panic rose inside Chaeryeong. She quickly got off from the couch and ran into her room, her eyes shook her fear, she wasn't able to put away her things, her private things and now Ryujin has seen them.

"What's wrong?" Ryujin asked as she got inside the room as well. Chaeryeong panicked and quickly closed the door behind the older and turned to Ryujin.

"Don't you ever tell anyone about this" Chaeryeong said, worried about her own reputation.

"O-okay" Ryujin trailed off

"Please promise me Ryujin, don't tell anyone" Chaeryeong said, almost tearing up.

"Hey, calm down. I won't tell anyone I promise" Ryujin said gently and hugged the younger

Chaeryeong calmed down a bit but was confused why Ryujin acted so calm about the situation. As if Ryujin could read her mind, she asked her something.

"Chaeryeong"

"Hmm?"

"Are you ChaeryPeach?" Ryujin asked, of course the soft voice of the older was recognizable to her and she just wanted to make sure after seeing the room as well.

"I- uh.... H-how do you know about that?" Chaeryeong asked, she was surprised that her now girlfriend knows about her secret.

"W-well... I know it would be disgusting but I sometimes watch porn, mostly on the weekends" Ryujin said as she parted away from the hug and scratched her nape.

"Weekends?" Chaeryeong asked

"Yeah.... Since that's the only time when the umm girl I watch is live" Ryujin said nervously, not looking at the younger.

"So you watch me...." Chaeryeong trailed off, the voice send shivers to Ryujin. The tone and sound was very familiar, it sounded both sexy and beautiful to her at the same time.

"So you are ChaeryPeach" Ryujin said and Chaeryeong nodded shyly.

"I don't want to be rude but why?" Ryujin asked and Chaeryeong suddenly blushed at the question.

She always had a crush on Ryujin, long before Ryujin started pursuing her and courting her. Chaeryeong knew about Ryujin's difference from others but instead of feeling disgusted about it, she starts imagining about dirty thoughts of her and her crush. Especially that she finds Ryujin very attractive.

"Well, first of all, I wanted to pleasure myself. And then second, I just needed some extra money for my own wants. I mean, I get money from all those lives I've been doing" Chaeryeong said 

"Pleasure?" Ryujin asked and Chaeryeong nodded

"I actually.... Uhm remember that I told you a while ago during our date that I had a crush on you before? Like way back?" Chaeryeong said

"Of course I remembered"

"Along with that is I sometimes imagine dirty thoughts about you. Mostly us" Chaeryeong said and looked away. She could feel the heat on her cheeks rising and she knew she was probably as red as a tomato right now.