Lia yells at Chaeryeong for the first time

Lia was left in the dorm with Ryujin and Yeji, she had a project to accomplish and she was exhausted already because of it.

"Hey, want some snacks?" Yeji asked by the door as she sees her dormmate busily typing on her laptop keyboard.

"No need Yeji but thanks, I'm just finishing this up" Lia said and Yeji nodded

Chaeryeong was out with Yuna, shopping as usual and they would probably eat outside. Lia didn't mind at all as long as her girlfriend was enjoying her free time.

It took a few more minutes until Lia was finally done with her project, she even printed it already so that she wouldn't have a hard time later on putting it inside the folder.

Along with that, the two maknaes had finally got back to the dorm.

"Hi unnies!!" they greeted cheerfully as they went in.

"Hi~ how was the shopping?" Yeji asked with a smile

"I bet you guys bought a ton of stuff" Ryujin said and chuckled

"We actually did" Yuna said and giggled. They then showed off the things they bought.

"Oh is Lia unnie here?" Chaeryeong asked, of course wanting to greet her girlfriend

"Yeah, she's in your guys room" Yeji said and Chaeryeong nodded with a smile.

She hurriedly went to their shared room and saw Lia seated on the chair in front of the study table.

"Lia~ I bought you something" Chaeryeong said as she was holding a cup of boba, which Lia likes.

"Hi baby" Lia said and chuckled.

"Bought something you liked today?" Lia asked and Chaeryeong nodded.

"I'm sure you had fun today" Lia said and Chaeryeong once again.

"Mhm, me and Yuna actually-" she was cut off when she accidentally misplaced the boba she got for Lia on the table, it caused to spill all over the table and onto the other things, mostly, Lia's project.....

"Ah yah! Chaeryeong!" Lia suddenly said and stood up from her chair as soon as the drink had spilled down onto the table and floor.

"S-sorry" Chaeryeong said nervously.

"What the hell!? Just Sorry?! I worked on that for a longe time! TWO DAYS CHAERYEONG! TWO FREAKING DAYS! Don't you know how exhausted I was just on my project?!" Lia asked frustratingly.

"I-" Chaeryeong couldn't say anything properly, she was too shocked to see the older like this, screaming at her, yelling at her, Lia was fuming mad at her.

"You know what, you shouldn't have bought me that drink. You're so clumsy! You think you could even fix this overnight? Of course you can't. Tsk, it's your fault that I have to redo this again. Lia asked her girlfriend and Chaeryeong could only just tear up. She wasn't used to this, she never was, it was really the first time that Lia got mad at her.

"Fuck it, leave me alone. I need to finish my project" Lia said and got out of the room to get some more paper since she needed it once again. She left Chaeryeong there crying, the younger couldn't process what was going on. Just a while ago Lia was so happy to see her and a minute later she was all mad at her and yelling.

She then heard the door being slammed and she flinched. She really wasn't used to this.

"Ryeong? what's wrong?" she heard and Ryujin entered the room only to see Chaeryeong crying and a wet table and floor, of course also some messed up papers on the table.