Princess Treatment - RyuRyeong

————-

"Do you want anything from here jagi?" Ryujin asked her girlfriend as they were walking around the mall.

Chaeryeong shook her head with a pout

"Is there something wrong?" Ryuuin asked worriedly, not wanting her girlfriend to suddenly be sad.

"I..." Chaeryeong was about to say something but was too shy to tell the older

"What is it my jagi? want to go somewhere else?" Ryujin asked

"I wanted to get that plushie at the other store" Chaeryeong said, they passed by a stuff toy shop a few minutes ago and she was eyeing on that stuff toy that looked so cute.

"Then we'll get it, let's go" Ryujin said as she brings Chaeryeong over to the shop.

Soon later Ryujin bought it for the younger.

"Thank you baby" Chaeryeong said softly

"You're welcome my love" Ryujin said and kissed her temple as she wraps her arm around the younger's waist.

—————

"Jagi, I'm almost done, how about you?" Ryujin asked, getting out from her walk in closet. They were going to attend a formal event and they were invited.

"Just going to wear my heels babe" Chaeryeong said back but Ryujin immediately went towards her.

"Let me help you love" Ryujin said softly and then squatted down to help the younger wear her heels. She carefully puts it on her and then locks the strap. After doing so she places soft kisses on the younger's legs and squeezed her thighs before standing back up.

"You look gorgeous" Ryujin said as she she looks at the younger in the eyes. After so she left some few kisses pn the younger's exposed next.

"You smell good too" Ryujin said, causing Chaeryeong to chuckle.

Going out of their house and towards their car, Ryujin opened the door for Chaeryeong and then let her in.

All throughout the evening event and dinner. Ryujin had her fingers intertwined with the younger's and kissing the back of her hand from time to time

———————

Chaeryeong was alone for the week, her fiancée had a business trip that she had to attend to and unfortunately she wasn't allowed to come along because the company only let's their own employees and not allow other people to accompany.

Chaeryeong was cooking her lunch just like the usual. Humming some songs to entertain herself not until she heard the door open.

"Jagi~ I'm home" Ryujin announced and it made Chaeryeong smile widely. She immediately turns off the stove and runs over to Ryujin. Seeing the older made her in shock, she was carrying a bouquet of pink tulips and then had a small paper bag in her hand.

"Jagi!" Chaeryeong squealed and engulfed Ryujin into a hug. Ryujin chuckled but managed to place the bouquet and her gift on the coffee table before wrapping her arms around the younger's slim waist.

"I missed you so much" Chaeryeong said, starting to pepper kisses all around the older's face.

"I missed you too my love" Ryujin said and then captures the younger's lips. Kissing her passionately.

"So how was France?" Chaeryeong asked as they were now on the couch, Chaeryeong straddling Ryujin since Ryujin wanted to hold her tight.

"It was fine but I wished you were able to come with me mon chéri"  Ryujin said and hearing the nickname made Chaeryeong's heart flutter