Back Home - Ryuryeong

Ryujin and Chaeryeong have been together for years, they're already married and have a lovely daughter who is four years old. Ryujin, she now owns a company that gets quite a lot of money yearly which means that Ryujin earns a lot. Chaeryeong on the other hand is a full time housewife, she does everything around the house especially when Ryujin was away.

When you own a successful company, it means that you are to go to business trips and travel for some transaction and deals. Ryujin does love her job but the thing she doesn't like is that leaving her family alone at the house whenever she goes for a business trip but Chaeryeong always insists that it was fine and she could handle things at the house

Just like today, Ryujin was out in a business trip but she was excited because she'll be going back home after a few hours.

"Hey Ryu, maybe we should go around. Maybe want to buy something for Chaer and your daughter" Winter said, Winter is her co worker and of course they always had business trips together

"That sounds like a good idea, do you think they'll still need me?" Ryujin asked but Winter shook her head

"Well, I guess we can go" Ryujin said and got some of her things

They went out of the building where they had the meeting and went around the area to look at the shops. Ryujin spotted some few nice shops that she could check.

"Hey Winter, do you think Chaeryeong will like this?" Ryujin asked as she showed Winter a necklace of her choice. It was a necklace with a small heart pendant, it was also in rose gold.

"I think she'll love it Ryu. Well, Chaeryeong loves anything you give her" Winter said and both of them chuckled.

After an hour of going around the area, the two bought some things. Winter bought something for her wife Karina and their three year old daughter while Ryujin bought a lot of things just for her jagi and their little precious one.

Time Skip>>>>

Ryujin was finally back at their house by 6pm. With Ryujin's hardwork they had a huge house which Ryujin really wanted to provide for Chaeryeong and their daughter Chaerin. It had a big living room, a nice playroom for Chaerin, a big kitchen since Chaeryeong loves to cook and they even have a backyard and a swimming pool.

Ryujin smiled as she made her way to the door, she opened it and the atmosphere inside the house just made her feel relaxed. She has been away for a week and it didn't surprised her when there were a few toys on the floor in the living room.

After tidying up the living room and putting the toys in the playroom, Ryujin went to find for her wife and daughter. She peeked through the door of their room, only to see Chaeryeong fast asleep and Chaerin seated as she played with one of her stuff toys. Ryujin chuckled at the sight and quietly went inside the room.

Chaerin's head shot up and she instantly smiled upon seeing her eomma

"Eomma!" Chserin squealed but Ryujin showed her to keep quiet, putting a finger on her lips and Chaerin copied her with a giggle.

"Don't be too loud sweetheart, your momma is sleeping" Ryujin said and Chaerin nodded cutely

"Let's get you to your room" Ryujin said and picked up the little girl carefully in her arms and brought her to her room.

"How were you and momma while I was away?" Ryujin asked as she places her daughter on her little bed.

"We had a little fun, Aunt Chaeyeon went here to check us everyday!" Chaerin chirped

"Really?" Ryujin asked and caressed her daughter's hair

"Mhm, and then Aunt Lia and Aunt Yeji also visited. Jules unnie also went here!" Chaerin added happily. Jules was Lia and Yeji's daughter, she was already six years old