Bloodline (M)🔞 - Chaerji

requested

Yeji's POV

3:45 am, and Chaeryeong was nowhere to be seen beside me. I guess she already went out for her practice.

The five of us have solo performances for our very first concert. I was really excited of course since we would be showing what we have and what we like to perform to our fans. It was just bugging me off a little that Chaeryeong never wanted me to see her performance, yeah my very own girlfriend told me not to see her during practice.

I mean, I don't have any choice but to follow what she said, she wanted to surprise me so I guess I'll just have to wait until the concert day.

Time Skip >>>>>

It was already concert day and Lia just got done with her solo performance. Both her and Ryujin really did well for their stages so I was just in the waiting room since Chaeryeong would be next in a while.

"That was so good unnie!" I heard from the back and I saw Yuna cheering on Lia. I then stood up and went towards her.

"Great job on your solo stage Lia, it was amazing" I complimented, she chuckled and thanked me.

"Thanks Yeji, but I guess you have to prepare yourself for your girlfriend's performance" she said and winked at me before going off to Ryujin.

Of course it made me curious so I went to where I can monitor their performances. Chaeryeong was already on the stage, getting ready.

Once the music started my eyes were only focused on my girl. My jaw dropped when I saw her now going on top of the table, she was looking at the camera in such a way she was trying to seduce me.

"Surprised huh?" I heard beside me and saw Ryujin

"W-what? wait- where were you?" I asked her

"You wouldn't want to know unnie" she said to me and I noticed the smirk on her face. Oh.... she and Lia.....

"Chaeryeong was excited for this performance actually, she said she knew you would like this" Ryujin told me and then chuckled.

She then left and I was still watching my girlfriend performing.

Right then when she got done, I immediately pulled her towards me.

"Did you liked it?" she asked me

"Oh darling, you don't know how much you turned me on. Be ready when I get bacl after my solo stage" I whispered in her ear and when I parted away I saw her blushing which just left me to smirk.

Chaeryeong's POV

Yeji just got done from her solo performance and now the both of us were in an empty waiting room.

"Y-yeji, slow down" I panted, she was hurrying up to remove my shorts which left me breathing heavily.

"I won't slow down darling, that's why you didn't want me to go to your practices huh? wanting to get fucked backstage" she said as she finally removed my shorts and discarded it on the floor. She then removed my panties.

"Yeji~" I moaned softly as she inserted two fingers inside of my pussy and then started kissing me along my neck.

"You know what happens to you when you keep something from me darling" she said and speeden up her thrusts.

"B-baby please~" I whimpered as the pleasure was getting too much

"Y-Yeji.... we don't have much time" I panted

"I don't care, you better release your sweet juices on my fingers darling, I'm not gonna stop until you do so" she husked in my ear

"Hng~" I whimpered when she sucked on my sweet spot behind my ear. It was definitely gonna leave a mark and I hope it wouldn't be too obvious later.

She started thrusting her finger deeper into me and I was a moaning mess

"Yeji!" I screamed but soon got muffled when she covered my mouth with her other hand.

We went on until she made me cum one more time.....