Sugar Mommy and Sugar Baby (M)🔞 - Ryuryeong

requested

( RYUJIN G!P )

Having a sugar mommy and sugar baby was kind of common among Ryujin and her friends. Well definitely she was rich too but she wanted a sugar baby still, she wanted someone who would give her anything she wanted and she also wants to give someone what they want since she was tired of getting things for herself.

Just two months ago she found herself the perfect sugar baby that she prefers and she didn't tell any of her friends since she knew if they knew about the girl they would try to steal her. Ryujin wasn't that possessive with her things but when it comes to this particular girl that she found, she kept her all to herself, not letting anyone know about her.

"Hey Ryu" Yeji called her attention

"Hmm?" Ryujin hummed

"Have you found yourself a sugar baby yet?" Yeji asked and Ryujin shook her head, of course she was lying, she already has the best sugar baby that anyone could have.

"For reals?! You're so lame Ryujin, I thought you would get someone very easily" Winter said and laughed at the girl. Ryujin just rolled her eyes at them and got her phone. She was busy on her phone because right now, her friends brought their own sugar babies with them and they were already making out.

Ryujin checked her messages and then she saw one from her lovely sugar baby. It was sent two hours ago and there was a picture of her in a tight dress, it definitely made Ryujin hard but then there were messages attached to it.

"Hi mommy~ I just got back from shopping. Thank you for letting me use your card. I'm going to sleep first okay? I'll see you when you get home, love you~" The message said and Ryujin smiled. She's definitely starting to love her sugar baby truly

She sent a message back first and then out her phone back in her pocket. When she looked up, Yeji and Winter were still making out with their sugar babies. Ryujin let out a huff, it was already 12 midnight and she guessed it was time for her to go home.

"Bye you idiots" Ryujin said and left Yeji's place. She drove herself back to her house and then she parked her car upon arriving. She went inside of her house, she saw the bags from different shops in the mall and just by that, she knew that her girl was in her house. She then remembered the picture that she sent her, she was getting hard and she definitely needs some sex right now.

She went up to her room and when she got in, she saw the girl sleeping soundly on the bed, but that didn't stop her from being more turned on. The girl was just wearing an oversize polo that Ryujin owns and then she was only wearing her panties in the bottom. It made Ryujin's dick twitch and she really needed some good fucking.
She went towards the younger on the bed, she would've just fucked her while she sleeps but she knows that the younger wouldn't like it

"Chaeryeong"

"Chaery"

"Baby"

"Hmm?" Chaeryeong groaned and then turned to face Ryujin.

"You're home" Chaeryeong said and chuckled softly

"Yeah, but I need some help baby, I badly want to make love with you" Ryujin said and Chaeryeong rubbed her eyes as she heard Ryujin

"Right now?" Chaeryeong asked and Ryujin nodded

"But I'm sleepy baby, can we just do it tomorrow?" Chaeryeong asked

"Please darling, I need some relief and you're the only one who could do it" Ryujin said and Chaeryeong thought for a second. Ryujin did get everything she wanted, it was just right for her to do what Ryujin wanted right?

"Alright, but please be gentle, not like last time" Chaeryeong said and sat up a little

"I will darling" Ryujin said and now hovered over the younger. She was very gentle and careful as she started off kissing the younger. She kisses her passionately on the lips and she trails her hand on the younger's clothed breast. She smirked went she felt that she wasn't wearing any bra, just like she always does.

"Fuck darling" Ryujin husked and licked Chaeryeong's neck, she received a soft moan from the younger.

She slowly unbuttoned the polo and threw it off to the floor, now Chaeryeong was only left in her panties. Ryujin was getting harder by the second and as she watches Chaeryeong's chest rise up and down, she started pulling off her panties.

"Dripping wet.... that's a good girl" Ryujin chuckled and then tease the younger by licking up her folds.

"R-Ryujin~" Chaeryeong mewled, she can see how Ryujin licks up her folds.

"Keep quiet darling" Ryujin said and then sucked on her clit, making Chaeryeong's breath hitch.

Chaeryeing had her fingers tangled in Ryujin's hair, pushing her deeper, wanting her to eat her out.

"Yes~" Chaeryeong said, she was satisfied on how Ryujin was thrusting her tongue in and out of her. She loves how the older touches her, makes her want to cum over and over. Right now, she was glad she agreed on making love with Ryujin.

"Can I fuck you now? My dick needs to be inside of you baby" Ryujin groaned in her ear

"Y-yeah~" Chaeryeong moaned and she watches Ryujin strip of her clothes. She bit her lip as she sees Ryujin's hard dick. It was now 9 inches long, it was hard and there was precum coming out from the tip.

Ryujin slowly pushed her cock inside the younger's pussy, she groaned as she felt the younger's pussy engulfing her cock.

"Ah yes~ you feel so good darling" Ryujin muttered and started thrusting. She intertwines her hands with Chaeryeong's and started kissing her passionately once again. She was swallowing the younger's moans as she penetrated her tight pussy.

"R-Ryu~" Chaeryeong whimpered

"What is it darling?" Ryujin asked and kelt on thrusting her hips. They were both sweating and panting heavily.

"Go faster.... I'm close" Chaeryeong panted and Ryujin obliged. She thrusted faster and deeper. The younger moaned loudly as she could feel the veins of Ryujin's cock, she could feel the older also becoming close to her high.

"You always feel so good baby... fuck...." Ryujin groaned, she felt the knot in her stomach, she knew she needed to release any time now.

"Can I cum in you?" Ryujin asked and Chaeryeong nodded, she was in birth control after all.

"Right there! FUCK- FASTER RYUJIN!" Chaeryeng screamed, feeling herself about to cum

In just a few more thrusts, the both of them released their juices. Chaeryeong felt so overwhelmed by the slow gentle sex. She always love it when Ryujin fucks her in a slow and gentle way.

"Hng~" Chaeryeong whimpered when Ryujin pulled her dick out. She was glad that Ryujin's dick was now soft, she knew that they didn't need to do another round.

"Thank you baby" Ryujin said and kissed the younger's forehead.

"Thank you for being gentle with me...." Chaeryeong said and smiled softly at Ryujin. Ryujin cleaned her up and then let her wear a new set of clothes. Chaeryeong was now back to sleep and Ryujin went to lay beside her. For sure she didn't regret having this girl with her, she only see her as a partner for her sexual desires but as time passed, she was really starting to fall in love with her.

"I love you my baby" Ryujin whispered and kissed the younger's forehead

"I can't wait to make you my wife soon... " Ryujin trailed off and drift off to sleep as she hugged the younger in her arms