Love Language - Chaerlia

[ Of course for Chaerlia, it would be  Words of Affirmation. We all know that Lia compliments Chaeryeong a lot ]

Chaeryeong would always be by herself in the dorm, she keeps everything to herself to the point that she bottles up all of her problems and it just messes with her.

Just like right now, she was in their dorm, walking back and forth in her room. Thinking about something or probably something she saw on the internet about her. She wasn't sure of it to be honest, it was just messing her mind up and she couldn't ease up her thoughts.

She went to her bathroom and looked at herself through the mirror...

"So, should we go out?" Yeji suggested, they were all in the living room, planning if they should go out or not.

"Maybe we could" Ryujin said and Yuna agreed

"Okay, let's plan on where to go first but maybe we can ask for Chaeryeong's opinion as well" Yeji said

"I'll go check on her" Lia said and the three nodded. Lia then made her way to the younger's room and then knocked on the door

"Chaery? you in there baby?" Lia asked, she didn't heard anything so she quietly went in and then find for Chaeryeong in her room. A little later, she spotted the younger staring at her reflection through the mirror.

"Hey, are you okay?" Lia asked worriedly and just by that, Chaeryeong started crying. It made Lia worried so she went towards the younger and hugged her.

"Tell me what's wrong baby hmm?" Lia said softly but Chaeryeong could only cry in response. Lia let out a worried sigh and then led Chaeryeong to her bed. She sat down beside the younger and hugged her once again.

"You know you can always tell me anything that bothers you. I'm here to listen baby" Lia said and then parted away from the hug. When she did that, she hen wipes off the tears from Chaeryeong's face.

"I-It's just.... I have a lot of things on my mind right now and its messing up with me" Chaeryeong said and she lets out a heavy sigh

"Was it about something from the internet again?" Lia asked and Chaeryeong bit her lip. Lia noticed that which made her worry more, she knows that the younger girl would always check up on the internet about herself and to see articles about her. Hate comments couldn't be avoided which meant that Chaeryeong could have seen it all.

"Oh baby, you're too precious to be crying all the time" Lia said and hugged the younger once again

"You don't have to mind what other's say. You're beautiful, you're kind, you're caring, talented. You are perfect in every way my baby" Lia said and kissed the younger's forehead

"No one's perfect Lia" Chaeryeong said and sniffed

"You're perfect in my eyes my baby, with or without your flaws. You're everything to me" Lia said and it made Chaeryeong smile a little. Lia backed away from the hug and was happy to see her girl smiling once again.

"There's my sweet angel.." Lia said and both of them chuckled

"How about we go out today with the other girls so that you can completely forget about it" Lia said and Chaeryeong nodded

"I'll always be here to make you feel better my precious girl" Lia said and pecked Chaeryeong's lips. They got ready and joined the girls on going out