Bloodline pt2 (M)🔞 - Chaerlia

Chaeryeong's POV

We were now back in the dorm and Lia unnie immediately came back to my room once she was done changing and once the others were now asleep.

"U-unnie" I muttered softly

"I'm not done with you yet babe" she said and pushed me down on the bed. She was slowly stripping me off naked. I was breathing heavily, it always turns me on when Lia unnie becomes dominant to me.

She captured my lips and kissed me hungrily, it made me moan once she pressed her knee against my dripping pussy.

"You're already wet babe, did I turn you on? hmm?" she asked then licks my earlobe.

"Y-yes mommy" I moaned and rolled my eyes to the back of my head as she pressed her knee harder.

She kept kissing around my neck and jaw but nowhere near where I wanted her to be. I started whining, wanting more from her.

"What's wrong baby?" she asked and suddenly kissed my nipple.

"I.... I need you in me please~ I need your tongue mommy~" I begged and she smirked as she looked at me.

"You asked for it babe" she said and kissed my forehead before moving backward and lowering herself to reach my dripping cunt.

I then felt her nose against my clit, it made me moan and gasp.

"You smell wonderful my little slut, I'm sure you taste good as well" she said and gave a long lick from my folds up to my clit, making me moan her name.

"Lia~" I moaned but then whimpered when she slapped my pussy.

"That's not my name you little bitch" she snapped at me and I gulp, knowing she wasn't gonna go easy on me.

"S-sorry Mommy" I said

"You're going to be punished Chaeryeong, for being such a slut and not following my rules" she said and suddenly entered three fingers inside of me fast and deep, making me tear up from the pain and pleasure.

"FUCK! M-mommy slow down! please!" I begged as she was thrusting her fingers in an inhumane speed. I wish the other's don't hear us.

"Shut up, this is a punishment and you'll have to learn to take it all Chaeryeong. Do you understand?" she asked and sucked my skin on my stomach, leaving a mark.

"Y-yes mommy" I answered.

She kept thrusting her fingers deep inside of me, tears kept falling to my cheeks, it was all too much. Later on, I felt the familiar knot in my stomach

"Fuck- MOMMY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I felt myself release. My hands were gripping on the sheets hard, my knuckles turning white as Lia unnie didn't stop thrusting. I was still releasing my juices and it was so overwhelming.

"P-please stop" I muttered softly then she hovered on top of me

"Aww... does little foxy can't keep up with Mommy?" I heard her ask, I shook my head as I whimpered, I really couldn't take it anymore.

"Well too bad, I'm not yet done with you" she said and went lower once again. I wanted her too stop, it was a little bit rough and I wasn't used to her being rough on me. I was scared on what she's going to do next but then I felt her licking up my folds once again, making me feel aroused.

"M-mommy~" I moaned softly

"See, you do know how to follow my rules" she said and looked at me

"Since you've learned your lesson, tell Mommy what you want" she said as she hovered back on top of me and brushed off the strands of hair that was covering my face.

"P-Please be gentle M-mommy...." I whimpered then I felt her lips on mine, she kissed me gently as I felt her hands caressing my thigh and waist.

She then trailed her kisses down towards my pussy again and I felt her sucking and entering her tongue in me.

"Oh M-mommy~" I moaned and then gripped onto her shoulders. She was eating me out in a painfully slow manner and it made me impatient.

"Faster please" I begged and she obliged. She thrusted her tongue faster making me scream in pleasure. Just in a few seconds, I felt myself cumming once again.

I was muttering Lia's name over and over as I calmed down from my high. She didn't went to me in an instant because she cleaned me up. Right after that she laid beside me and brought me closer to her.

"I'm sorry for being rough on you baby" she said and kissed my forehead

"It's alright, just please be gentle with me next time. It's too overwhelming" I said and sighed as I felt her hand caressing my back

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to be gentle next time" she said and looked at me.

"I love you baby" she said softly

"I love you too" I said back then she captured my lips once again but we kissed slowly and gently. It was just how what I wanted it to be.