"I missed you" - ChaerLia

( a very short one caused I cried when I saw Chaeryeong cry as she saw Lia in the audience 😭)

THIS IS PURE FICTION (well with slight of what really happened)

The girls were almost ending the second day of their Born to Be concert and they were currently singing Be in Love, one of Lia's favorite songs that they had.

Most of the time Chaeryeong would sing Lia's parts until it was when she got a glimpse of Lia in the audience. Trying to put her act together she turned to face away the said girl but suddenly she wasn't able to finish the lyrics, she starts sobbing and Yuna immediately noticed.

Yuna starts singing her part and walks towards her Chaeryeong unnie. She wraps her arms around her to comfort her.

"I... I missed her" Chaeryeong sobbed softly as Yuna was done with her part.

"We know unnie, we miss her too" Yuna said and hugged the older tighter.

Time Skip>>>>

They finally wrapped up their second day concert in Seoul and they went back to the waiting room.

"Finally" Yeji said with a smile as they were finished

"Glad that we finished our first stop of our concert" Ryujin said and chuckled

"Here unnies" Yuna said and gave them some water.

Chaeryeong was about to sit down on the couch when suddenly the door opened to reveal Lia.

"Lia unnie!" Chaeryeong's eyes widened and ran towards the older. She engulfed her into a hug until she was a crying mess once again.

"Thanks for coming Lia, its so nice to see you again" Yeji said with a smile and hugged the latter by the side.

"I missed you so much" Chaeryeong muttered as she hid her face ok the crook of Lia's neck.

"I missed you too" Lia said and smiled, hugging the younger back.

"I missed all of you" Lia said and looked at them and all of them were now teary eyed.

"Hey girls, let's get you guys a picture" Their manager said and of course the girls were delighted to do.

Chaeryeong was happily standing next to Lia with a big smile on her face, its as if she was the happiest one out of all of them to see Lia after months of not having her around.

To our LoveLia, we love you so much and it was so sweet of you to watch the girls

To our LoveLia, we love you so much and it was so sweet of you to watch the girls. We hope you enjoyed and had lots of rest after.

————————

currently bawling my eyes out 🥺😭😭