Video Games (M)🔞 - YuChae

( Chaeryeong is 22 and Yuna is 21 in this story )

Chaeryeong wasn't one to be playing with video games for hours but unfortunately today she is, Lia and her made a bet that Chaeryeong wouldn't be able to beat her on a game and Chaeryeong said otherwise. Well, right now they're playing 1v1 online and of course in their own rooms.

Chaeryeong knows that she shouldn't be playing for too long since her girlfriend would be home in a while after her basketball practice and working out in the gym. One thing that Yuna doesn't like is not getting the attention she wants as soon as she gets home.

"Can't we just do this next time Lia unnie?" Chaeryeong asked through the game

"Are you being a scaredy cat now Chaer? are you accepting defeat?" Lia asked, teasing the younger

"I am not" Chaeryeong defended and sighed in annoyance as she turned off her mic, she kept on tapping and pressing on the controller, just for her to defeat Lia.

For a few while later, she noticed Lia's character on the tv screen being a little bit too slow.

"Umm Lia unnie?" Chaeryeong called through the mic

"Y-Yeah?" she heard the older's voice shaking

"Are you okay?" Chaeryeong asked

"Ah y-yes... I'm fine fuck-" Lia muttered through the call and Chaeryeong knew what was happening to the other girl, Ryujin was definitely back at their own place since they live together now after being girlfriends. It just made Chaeryeong's eyes widen since she knew Yuna would be home soon as well. She wasn't afraid of Yuna going home but she was afraid that the younger would do something to her... Yuna and Ryujin are sisters after all.

She wished Lia would just chicken out and end the game but the older wasn't giving up, it made Chaeryeong frustrated since she couldn't defeat Lia all at once.

She kept on playing, not noticing that Yuna already got home, Yuna glanced over her fair skinned girlfriend and smirked, noticing that she was very busy with playing. She quietly went to grab some clothes for her to shower. After her bath, she put on her clothes and then put on the perfume that Chaeryeong loves, the one she would always want Yuna to put on. She then quietly went behind the older, sitting down on the floor and wrapping her arms around Chaeryeong's waist.

As soon as Chaeryeong felt Yuna's arms around her waist, the younger's warmth behind her, the scent she loves and the warm breath that was hitting the back of her neck, her eyes widened once again.

"Y-Yuna" Chaeryeong muttered, her voice shaking

"Hmm.... you busy right now baby?" Yuna asked, breathing in the scent of the older as she hid her face on the crook of her neck

"Just playing a game with Lia unnie, want me to um... stop?" Chaeryeong asked as she was about to put down the controller.

"Don't, just keep playing baby" Yuna muttered seductively in Chaeryeong's ear and it made the older gulp. She did continue playing but then she felt Yuna leaving wet kisses along her neck and Yuna's hand caressing her skin on her stomach.

"Yuna~" Chaeryeong whined, she didn't like it when Yuna teases her on making out when she's playing

"Focus on playing" Yuna said and Chaeryeong just obeyed, she just needs a few more to beat Lia anyways so she did her best.

Yuna kept on glancing on how Chaeryeong was doing on the game and when she noticed that she was almost winning, she slips her right hand inside of Chaeryeong's shorts, making the older gasp and stop playing.

"Don't stop playing, unless you want me to stop as well" Yuna said, this made Chaeryeong frustrated, she both wanted to just finish the game and let Yuna touch her and make out with her.

"There, that's a good girl." Yuna smirked as she noticed Chaeryeong playing again so she started playing with Chaeryeong's clit, she could feel how wet her girlfriend was already.

"So wet for me aren't you darling?" Yuna whispered in Chaeryeong's ear, making her groan.

Yuna inserted two fingers inside of Chaeryeong and started thrusting inside of her, making Chaeryeong pull back a moan, not wanting to be so distracted on playing. She was definitely beating Lia already, she just wanted to finish the goddamn game.

"Yuna please... I can't take it anymore~" Chaeryeong begged

"If you beat Lia unnie, I'll do whatever you want me to do to you" Yuna said and licked Chaeryeong's earlobe, causing the older to moan softly

Finally, Chaeryeong won against Lia and she immediately dropped the controller. Yuna pulled out her fingers and Chaeryeong immediately turned to capture her lips. They shared a passionate kiss as Yuna removed Chaeryeong's shorts along with her panties, leaving her half naked. She inserts two of her fingers once again as Chaeryeong straddles her

"Fuck Yuna~" Chaeryeong moaned and bit her lip as she feels the pleasure Yuna was giving her

"Since you won, tell me what you want me to do to you" Yuna said

"Ugh~ eat me out... god... just fuck me Yuna, I need you so bad" Chaeryeong whined and grind her hips along with the movement of Yuna's fingers.

"You asked for this baby" Yuna said and smirked, she brought Chaeryeong to the bed and laid her down, she removed the older's shirt, making Chaeryeong fully naked. She left wet kisses along her neck, to her chest and to her stomach, leading up to her swollen and aching pussy, wanting her attention.

"Faster Yuna" Chaeryeong demanded as she lets out a moan.

Yuna then fastened her pace on fingering Chaeryeong as she started playing with her clit, sucking and flicking it with her tongue, making Chaeryeong throw her head back and make her back arch.

"Y-Yes~ Just like that fuck..." Chaeryeong breathed out, her chest rising up and down from the pleasure she was receiving.

Yuna fastened her pace, both the way she fingered Chaeryeong's pussy and how she sucked on Chaeryeong's clit, making Chaeryeong a moaning mess. For sure the people staying next door to them could hear them.

"Oh my god! YUNA I'M CUMMING!" Chaeryeong screamed and with one last thrust of Yuna's fingers, Chaeryeong came undone, releasing all of her juices out of her pussy and on Yuna's hand. Yuna cleaned her up and positioned her properly on the bed.

"Y-Yuna" Chaeryeong muttered, as if she was crying. She was always like that, wanting to be held as they always finish doing the deed

"I'm just right here baby" Yuna said softly as she brought her in her embrace.

"I'm tired" Chaeryeong said and sighed against Yuna's neck

"Rest all you want baby, we don't have classes tomorrow anyways" Yuna said and kissed the top of her head.

Part two?