Caught (M) 🔞 - ChaerLia pt. 2

[ LIA G!P ]
(Lia is 5'4 and Chaery is 5'2 in this story)

Lia's POV

"Mark me Lia, make love to me, I want you to fuck me all night until I cannot feel my legs" she said to me and I smirked, what she wanted was way too easy, what the Princess wants, the princess will get.

Without a second thought, I captured her lips once again and kissed her hungrily. She now had her arms around my nape, pulling me closer to her. My hand was on her waist and the other was on her clit, rubbing it slowly, teasing her so that she could beg for me all night. I then trailed off my kisses down to her jaw and neck, leaving tons of love marks on her.

"L-Lia please~" she starts to beg just like I wanted her to do. I look at her and she was biting her bottom lip.

"Be patient my love" I told her and kissed her lips sloppily which made her whimper. After doing so, I kneeled down onto the floor, my face was just right in front of her dripping pussy. I smirked at how needy my wife was, I knew she was always and will always be a slut for me.

"Fuck darling, you're dripping wet" I said to her and gathered some of her wetness on my fingers, she lets out a shaky breath and I looked at her eyes as I licked off her wetness from my fingers.

I then pressed my nose against her pussy, she smelled great, she was a fucking turn on.

"L-Lia" she said shakily and her legs began to shake as well, I guess she was too sensitive already with just my nose pressed against her core.

"Hmm, what darling?" I asked and licked her folds.

"F-Fuck... I..." she couldn't form any words as I was now busy eating her out. Her legs begin to quiver and I didn't want her to fall on me all of the sudden so I stopped pleasuring her for a moment and let her sit on my chair, spreading her legs apart, enough for me to have space and to pleasure her of course.

I started eating her out again as I rubbed her clit in circular motions, I knew she was almost near when her moans got louder.

"F-Fuck baby~ you're so good~" she moaned in pleasure and I could see her mouth was agape. I continued pleasuring her until her legs were shaking already, she was close.

"Oh my god Lia!!" she screamed as she squirted her juices all over my chair and my face. I kept rubbing her clit, helping her with her orgasm.

"Fuck" I heard her mutter and let out a tired breath.

"Let's go to our room darling" I whispered in her ear and immediately carried her in my arms. I quickly brought her to our room as we were too much immersed on kissing each other.

Once inside, I placed her on the bed, she immediately backed up and spread her legs apart for me to see her dripping cunt. She was so fucking wet, her pussy was throbbing, it was needing attention.

I didn't want to give into her easily so I teased her by stripping.

"Lia hurry" she begged as she bites her lip, she couldn't wait for me but I definitely wanted to tease her.

As soon as I was naked, my dick sprung up as it was already hard for her, I sat down on the couch just across the bed and smirked as her as I jerk myself off.

"I want to see you touch yourself darling" I told her and she looks teary eyes already

"I can't, I need you to touch me Lia" she begged

"I won't until you do as I told you darling, I told you this was a punishment" I told her as I continued to pleasure myself as well.

She grunts and starts rubbing her clit with her fingers, she tries to go on a slow motion, trying to copy what I did to her just a while ago in my office.