Callan ~21~

Mulai dari awal

I step out of the car and lean against the hood, waiting for her. I watched her walk out of her building, looking down at her phone with an anxious look. I smiled softly, waiting to see if she'd look up from it. When she didn't, I walked up to her and snatched the phone from her hand. She looked up at me with wide eyes and then sighed in relief.

"You're lucky I wasn't a thief." I tease, making her sigh. She reaches out to grab her phone back, but I lift it above our heads. She looked up at it with narrowed eyes before looking at me.

"You're really gonna bully someone who nearly died?" She tutted and shook her head, making me gape at her. With my guard lowered, she pulled my elbow and grabbed her phone, giving me a sweet grin. "Taco time."

I stared at her for a moment before my eyes drifted lower, checking her out from head to toe. She looked edible. I smiled at her when I caught her doing the same thing. Bold.

"Shall we?" I murmur, holding my hand out for her to take. She puts her smaller one in my large one, letting me lead her to the car. She smiled cutely when I opened the door, sitting inside.

I drove us to one of my favorite taco places, passing by an in-and-out, reminding me of our discussion a few weeks prior.

"I saw it too. And I still stand with Jack in the box." She huffed, looking at me expectantly. I bit my lips together and shook my head softly before smiling.

"And I can't wait to prove you wrong." I hum, looking over at her with amusement. She rolled her eyes and turned to look at me properly.

"Let's settle it today, then. We go around and ask a total of 22 people which they prefer." She suggested. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her weirdly.

"Why 22?"

"So that we don't get tied." She shrugs. I chuckle and shake my head at that logic.

"Or, we ask 10 6 if we're tied, then we do an extra for a tiebreaker." I reasoned, looking at her expectantly. She spaced out for a moment, pursing her lips. She nodded and smiled.

"Sounds better. What does the winner get?" She asked softly. I thought for a moment and shrugged. "How about loser does whatever the winner says without complaining."

I grinned.

"Boundaries?" I ask, already thinking of what I could make her do.

"No public nudity, nothing to hurt themselves or others and... I guess that's it." She shrugs. I look at her with raised eyebrows.

"That's it? Oh, angel. I suggest you think a little harder on those boundaries." I smirk. She spaces out again and thinks harder, her eyes widening.

"No nudity at all!" She panics. I can't help but laugh and shake my head. Grinning at her flushed complexion. "Pervert."

"Pardon?" I look at her with wide eyes. She smiles sweetly, showing off her pretty teeth. I scoff and look back to the road again. "Did you call me a pervert?"

"Of course not. But, if the shoe fits then-" She murmurs, I rest my hand on her thigh, making her shut up quickly.

"Finish your sentence." I urge, giving the flesh a little squeeze. She shakes her head softly and looks out the window. "That's what I thought." I murmur, pulling into the parking lot.

"Oh, what a miracle. You actually have thoughts." She grinned, unbuckling her seat belt to quickly leave the car. I lock the doors and look at her with low eyes. She gives me an apologetic smile. "It was a-"

I grabbed her face in my hand and pulled her closer, my lips brushing against her cheek till they got closer to her ear. "Keep up with the little attitude, and I promise you, I'll make you think twice about doing it again."