Chapter twenty-five

Minho's POV

"Didn't knew you had that" Jeongin said with wide eyes. I pulled him towards me and shot the man who pointed the gun at Jeongin. "Be careful boy" I let go of him.

I took the sniper into my hands from the trunk. Yes, that's what Jeongin saw. It's not like I bought it to bury a bullet in Sangho's skull but I used to have one of those in my car trunk to use someday and today sounds like that day.

I stood up and got inside the car. I just need the aim... I sat near the opened window and tried to catch a glimpse of my target. Sangho didn't seem too aware of it. But I'm sure he already called back up that why he looks calm.

I'm glad that I had those guys. I didn't know we'll make a good pair when we first met but hell now we are just ready to give up on life for eachother. More people kept coming and it's almost like a zombie apocalypse.

I kept my eyes on the magnifier and took the aim. But the bullet would lose the target if it's contacted with the thick glass. I'm certain that it's thick. It'll break if I pull the trigger but Sangho will keep his guards high. I can't let him do that.

"Hyunjin" I called the boy who was Infront of me and was trying to reload his revolver. He glanced at me and hurried towards me. "Whoa" he had the same reaction as Jeongin while he stared at the sniper. Not the time Hyunjin. "I'll give a signal and I want you to shoot that glass as soon as you can" I pointed at the thick burden.

He nodded his head and I focused my right eye on the magnifier getting the correct aim. "Here goes nothing" I mumbled and my fingers moved to the trigger.

"Hyunjin now!" I yelled and on que Hyunjin shot the glass and just milliseconds after I pulled the trigger. The loud bang was so audible to my ears as I watched the bulled flash out of the sniper.

"Bullseye, again" I smirked. The whole road seemed to stood still. The silent is devouring the place. I got down the car and took my gun pointing at the men who stood infront of me.

Now it's just a matter of time before they dies. "Tell them! Your boss's dead" I laughed contently. It was like a big a weight leaving my chest. The boys had happy expression as well. I should've done this sooner if I knew this was easier. But now that I did I may have a chance to paint my future with the one and only.
~

"God, you're okay!" I heard Jisung's father exclaimed as soon as I entered the house.

What the hell happened to this place? I walked inside to find the living room totally messed up and there were few pieces of shattered glass too. "What happened" I asked Jungho who sat in the kitchen counter.

"It was Jisung, I don't know he looked mad, worried and broken at the same time" his voice sounded concerned if it weren't for his choice of words. But I didn't think Jisung was one to do those. By those I mean, breaking stuff and apparently locking himself in the room as I can conclude.

"Do you have any spare keys for his room" I asked as I'm already getting pretty worried. Jungho looked surprised but nevertheless nodded his head and walked away to somewhere. Probably to grab the keys.

The key twisted inside the key hole and the door opened with click. I found Jisung covered from head to toe by the covers. It's actually a lump visible and not Jisung. I can't help but chuckle. I didn't know he could be this cute.

"Jisung, Seungie-" he cut me off. "Go away" he said harshly but his voice sounded broken. Is he crying? I dashed towards him and pulled the covers away from him.

I looked at the most heartbreaking sight. He had tears flowing non stop. And I'm pretty sure I'm the reason. I hugged him tight, I bone breaking one if I should add. God, I'm glad everything is done...

"I'm sorry but look everything is done, Sangho's dead" I replied rocking him back and forth.

He broke the hug and looked at me. "That doesn't justify the fact that you just went to take the risk" He said and suddenly punched me in the face. I guess I deserve that as well. Does he know it hurts.

While I was rubbing my face he tackle me down for a long kiss. He was on top of me kissing me passionately. I kissed him back with the same passion wrapping my hands around his neck pulling him even closer if it's possible. Not going to lie but kissing him always feels like the first time.

The kiss turned sloppier and more rougher by the time. He pinned my hands above my head and started trailing down kisses to my neck along my chin. "You know the punch really hurts" I mumbled with my heavy breath. I know he heard me.

He removed the my shirt buttons and threw my shirt somewhere in the floor and continued kissing while I unbottened his shirt. I pulled him to kiss again while I felt his hands roam in my chest making me moan in between the kiss.

"What the fuck" I heard the door unlocked making me push Jisung away. Oh shoot not the one I wanted to deal with now. Well Jisung looked pretty mad.

"What are you doing Minho?" it was Hae-ra who thought it would be a better day to barge into our room without knocking.

"It's just what it looks like" Jisung reminded her making me cover my body with the sheets.

"I'm so disappointed of you Minho" she ran out of the room. I honestly feel no guilt but rather happiness. But guess what I have to fucking deal with that women again cause if she buffed about this to her father then I might have to get through some serious shits.

As soon as I realized I grabbed my shirt and wore it and stared running after her but Jisung stopped me with a confused look. "Well her parents had a deal with me and they achieved to be some infamous assholes so in conclusion I don't want another enemy to remind me to love or leave you" I felt like I was speaking gibberish.

I ran out to see Jisung's father speaking with the girl but guess she was too furious to stand and talk so she left unbothered of that older man's speech.

"Well I guess you know her parents as well?" Mr. Han nodded his head. "Of course I know her parents were my good old friends" he added smiling.

I heard footsteps and I'm sure it's Jisung. "You know she's my fiance right?" I asked Mr. Han. If he knew about me being a mafia then he must know this. See he does, he just nodded his head.

"It's stupid of you to make that deal with them" Mr. Han spoke annoyed. "But guess what I'll take care of that problem" Mr. Han said making me feel surprised and glad at the same time. Sure this man has the potential to deal with them. I believe he can.

"You can continue what you left off from" he said in teasing tone. Oh god the hickies. I covered my neck and looked at Jisung who had a proud smirk in his face.

I felt my cheeks heat up. I'm sure my face is red. I ran upstairs and I saw Jisung followed me. I went inside our room and as soon as he came inside he pinned me to the wall kissing me again. "We really gotta continue"...

The End

Hello my fellow readers! A very big thank you for reading this excuse of a trash for this long. As you see this is the end. I really wanted to finish this cause this thing is making me frustrated. So here we are. Most of them left at the halfway and I'm not going to thank them cause they ain't seeing this anyways but thank you for the one's who continued to read this story cause if it's me I wouldn't read this at all. LOL... I may come with a future book a few years after cause I'm planning to write it completely then post it. Anyways bye.!!
Have a goood year!😌✨