Chapter one

"ahh" the women whimpered while she fell to the ground with a loud thud.her tears fell helplessly falling out of her eyes as she looked at the child beside her.She took her last breath while eyes not leaving the kid. She was dead.

The child beside looked at the women,his mother he couldn't understand much about the situation he was just 4 years but as he got close to his mother with his baby steps it wasn't hard for him to not know that she wasn't breathing. He knew about his mother's bedtime stories and the comfort he got by his mother, when his grandfather died she said 'grandpa went to heaven that's why he isn't breathing he's breathing there and having big cars and genie who makes his wish come true'.he also knows that people who goes to heaven never comes back.He couldn't believe that his mother won't come back he is just crying while all he knew was to weep out "mama".he was helpless.

Foots steps were heard. someone approach the weeping boy." Boss, should we kill this little creature
too? This one's noise is irritating me." The man said not feeling guilty for the kid, just wants to kill the weeping noise out of his head, he wanted to kill the kid, a kid.
"We don't have to waste time here we can just leave the kid to die, he'll die anyways by the hunger or whatever" the other man who was the boss replied clearly not caring.
The other stared at kid annoyingly and started leaving.

The little kid's tears were still falling but his eyes were glaring. He was too young but he can understand others speech and he did clearly understand the words those two men said they killed his mother, his everything...

_3 years later _

A boy is paddling his bicycle speeding up by every passing second.he was following behind the black car which was just Infront of him at his reach still moving,he was tired out of breath but he never stopped paddled like his life depend on it.Soon the car stopped Infront of spot more like a garage.There were three men who stepped out of the vehicle as the walked into the garage.The boy stopped in a corner of the path which and looked at the three men as he got off his bicycle. He stood there eyes following every actions of the three men he followed. 'It's now or never' he thought.

The three men walked inside a room which had a faint hint of light not too dark not too light.Then they sat on chairs which were round a table and started talking about a particular plan.One of the men got up as he walked towards a refrigerator which was on the corner of the room. He close the refrigerator after he took some bottles of liquids out of it.The man walked towards table but he noticed a silhouette if a man as he looked closer he saw a boy who stood infront them.

The boys eyes were fearless not an inch of fear shows in him as he looked at those men glaring.he was waiting for the revenge which was now.The three men looked at the boy as they started laughing. "Hey kid, this is not the place for you go to your mummy you little creature" one of the man said while rudeness filled in his words. "You want me to go to my mom but not before you" the boy finally spoke with a blank but a sharp tone. The other three looked a bit surprised at the bold tone but they didn't get the thing he said.One of the men stared at the boy as the boy stared into his eyes clearly noticing the other while his eyes piercing through the man.

"You look familiar".The man said. "Yes, I would be! because I'm Han Jisung the only son of Han Eunhua's who was killed 3 years ago right on this day". The two among three were shocked that this boy is still alive and had the boldness to talk with his mother's killer."Oh,kid you got some guts to come here" the man laughed "but you can't do anything to us boy" he added still laughing. "I've got some guts for sure and I am here for the revenge" the boy said as his eyes were fierce. " I should've killed you that day itself but don't worry you'll be dead now" the man smirked so did the boy.