Chapter twenty-four

Han's POV

I watched the zooming out sceneries as my father drove the car. We managed to escape from the building a lot sooner than I expected. And we sneaked away by using someone's car we found on the street. Forcefully, of course. I looked beside me to see my father driving while focusing on the road.

He certainly knows that place and he worked for Sangho so pretty explainable. "Where are we going?" I asked breaking the silence that was occupied in the car.

"Your house" He took a turn simultaneously while replying. I didn't realize but now that I did I figured out that this was actually the way for my house. How did he even know that? I feel like banging my head on the window because of this confusion.

The car stopped in front of my house. I got down first and then my father. We both walked inside and even standing outside I can say that everyone's awake as the lights are turned on.

As soon as I entered I felt someone jumped to my arms pulling me into a bone breaking hug. It was my boyfriend. "Hey baby..." I mumbled in his ear while hugging him back and ruffled his hair.

All the boys stared at both of us making me feel kinda awkward. I was thankful that Jungho walked Infront of me and blocked my view of the boys.

"Are you alright?" He asked making me let go of Minho. I nodded and looked at back at my father who was already staring at me.

"Let's take a seat" Jungho who noticed the situation said calmly as he walked to the dining table where the other boys were. The three of us sat down together.

"So who is he?" Minho asked looking at my father skeptically. "My father" his eyes widened at my words and he glanced at me. "But you went to kill him?" He question making me nod my head.

Even I'm pretty confused of my father who seems like a good man or better than what Sangho explained to as well as he's a hard target. I crossed my arms and stared at my father and Jungho who were sitting beside eachother.

"Well, first of all as I whatever Sangho told you is a lie. He's just trying to deceive you" my father cleared his thoughts and spoke.

"You're telling me you didn't kill my grandparents and neither you aren't the reason for my mother's death?" I clenched my jaw as I tried to suppress my anger. Thinking bout all that just heats my head.

"Yep, I definitely didn't do it, I was framed by that man... I agree I was loyal to him and I worked to him but when I met your mother everything about my view on those gang changed... And at that time your mother came to the base with the arrest warrant but she couldn't catch any of them because the power" my father paused taking a deep breath.

"And then Sangho somehow found out that I'm dating a secret agent and eventually found out that it was your mother... So when Eunhua's attacks on the Mafia got stronger Sangho planned to break her so he killed her parents and framed me for it. But then she did mistake of trusting him so she left me and she was so furious that she stayed up day and night finding proof about us and then Sangho planned to kill her but I tried to stop him but ended up locked in that cage of his" My father's anger was visible in his voice and I trust him.

"So a few years after her death I managed to escape" he looked at me. "That was when you killed those two people and I didn't want you to slaughter people in the moment of revenge so I got my cousin brother Shin Jungho" I glanced at Jungho to see him nodding at me, agreeing to my father.

"I knew if I stayed out longer Sangho will find me and I Can't take the risk of him finding you so I went back and stayed there like nothing happened, I would occasionally check on you too" he chuckled. "Then you see the rest is history!" He exclaimed leaning back to the chair.