Chapter eighteen

Han's POV

"You ready?" I asked chan as I went towards my car. It's already 10pm and Minho left before me as he said and now I and chan were about to leave to the club. "Yes let's go" chan said getting on to the car. I got inside and started the car.

"So what are we going to do there" chan chuckled. "Specially what am I going to do there?" Chan added looking at me. "Well if things goes bad then you might be useful if not you have nothing to do" I said as I gave a glance at him focused on the road again. He looks somewhat offended.

"Watch your tone boy I'm older than you" Chan said playfully. "Ok ok" I exclaimed. The ride filled with silence again. I'm happy that it's at least not awkward. And honestly me and chan had nothing to talk about in particular. Wait a minute I do. I smirked glancing at the older.

"So hyung me and Minho's together and Hyunjin and Felix are dating since highschool and jeongin and Seungmin were almost dating" I paused looking at the confused guy. "Why are you saying this to me?" Chan asked. "Well my point is when are you going to confess to Changbin?". I wasn't looking at the older but I'm sure he's shocked.

"It's not easy as it sounds you somehow did it and as for jeongin and Seungmin Minho paved the way and well Hyunjin and Felix I don't know how that happened but they became a couple out of nowhere" chan spoke. "Then should I pave you the way" I asked smirking. "No thanks I'm good" chan said sounding displeased.

"We're here" I said as I hit the brakes. "That was pretty soon" chan said getting out of the car. I did the same and we both stood infront of the location.

"Not bad" chan said staring at the view. It's true that this club is kinda cool not gonna lie. It had neon light decorating the name and clear glass as well foggy one's.
"Let's go" I said walking towards the entrance.

I was about to push through the door but a bulky man came out of nowhere and stopped me. "Sir your pass?" The man asked. Oh so this club requires a pass no wonder. But I wasn't aware about the pass so I don't have a perfect fake pass. Guess I might as well have to knock this guy out. I didn't want violence this soon.

I was about to punch the guy but someone covered the nose of the bulky guy and he effortlessly fell to the ground. And with the thud sound chan stood. "As easy as that" chan said dusting his hands off. I should've noticed that he was not around me. "I honestly didn't expect you to take down that guy" I said pretty impressed. He gave me a wink and walked inside. I walked along with him.

As soon as we entered my nose caught the heavy smell of alcohol and ears were occupied with the loud bursting dj. I kept calm and went to the counter where I saw a bartender serving drinks. I sat there and chan sat beside me.

"Now why are we here?" Chan whispered into my ear. "Well we can't just possible ask for the manager as soon as we entered right?" I whispered back. He looked at me with suspicion. "Sir what would you like to have?" The bartender asked me and then chan. "A beer" I said as I can't afford getting drunk. I heard chan order same as me.

Soon the beer was kept Infront of us. I stared at it for a few seconds and sipped on it. As I finished the whole glass I threw the glass on the floor making it shatter with the loud noise. The people surround me suddenly fell silent and others minded their own business. The bartender came running towards me...

I stood on my seat. "What the hell is this beer? It doesn't taste like one!" I yelled with a little drunken voice. "Sir please get down" the bartender pleaded as he checked the surrounding. I repeated my words again with a louder voice than before. I noticed the guards looking at me being ready to throw me out. "Where's the manager?" I demanded the bartender. "Sir the manager is busy and please get down you're making a scene here" the bartender said.