Chapter fourteen

Chan's POV

"What happened?" All the boys came running to Minho's room after the sound of glass shattering was heard. I entered room and saw both the boys were crouched down and jisung had had his left hand around Minho. I looked at the broken window and walked towards the boys. "Are you guys ok?" The both got up. Minho had a shocked expression while jisung had an angry expression. Jisung walked towards the broken window and stared through it, probably checking for someone.

"Min, are you hurt?" Jisung came back and checked on Minho. "I'm fine" Minho said. "But who did that?" Minho added. "Don't worry about it leave it to me" Jisung replied glaring at the window. "Oh god han you're bleeding" Minho said pointing at the latter's arm. "Wait I'll bring a bandage" Minho said as he walked towards the cupboard and took a bandage out of it and walked back to Jisung. Both the boys sat on the on bed as me and the remain sat on the couch.

"Who do you think the attack was directed at?" Hyunjin asked looking at jisung. "Oh don't look at me that way I don't have enemies. And even if I did they won't neither know my name nor location." Jisung said angrily. "Calm down guys!" I said. "Well the attack was for us" Seungmin said going through his phone. "I just guessed" Seungmin added. Jisung looked at Seungmin for a while.

"Seungmin come with me" jisung said as he stood up and left with Seungmin without a word. "Where are they going" Minho asked afterwards. "God only knows" Changbin said leaning to the couch. "Hyung don't you think these two are suspicious?" Hyunjin said to me. "Who?" Minho asked. "Of course Seungmin and jisung" I said looking at Minho's expression. "Obviously they act a little too normal isn't it?" Changbin said. "They are hiding something" Minho said zoning out.

"Min let's go downstairs I don't think it's safe here?" I said looking at Minho and stood up as the he nodded. We all walked downstairs and jisung and Seungmin were nowhere living room. We took a seat in the couch and Minho went to kitchen to grab some water.

Han's POV

"It was the Shin Sangho". "The on who you guys call shin?" I asked Seungmin and he nodded still staring at the computer screen. "Can't track his location! It's too secured" Seungmin groaned. "Don't worry about it! I can take care of it I just needed to know the person" I said smirking.

"He's not easy to catch as you think we've been trying for years and when we were about to catch him you meddled and ruined the plans" he said sarcastically. "No offense taken! Well what about the case I said?" I sat in the chair next to him.

"Well about that phone number it was last tracked at a place out of Seoul near a tourist restaurant and the CCTV footages has nothing important but there's a man who's looking suspicious wanna see?" I nodded as he searched for a file in his computer. "He's the one" I observed the video close enough and as Seungmin said there's someone suspicious but the kid is not there. "Well he was caught in all the camera so it's complicated to conclude that he's even suspicious" Seungmin said as he sighed. "Is his face recorded?" I asked still observing the moves of the man on the screen. "Yes and no? I mean like a part of it but I guess it's useless? See?" He showed. I stared at it as a chuckle left my mouth.

Seungmin stared at me weirdly "he's more accurate to be suspicious" I said glancing at Seungmin. "You know him?" I nodded. "Oh then I guess I made it easy" he said smiling cheekily. "I know I can count you" I said giving him a high five. "I can manage it from here" I said assuring as we both left the room.

We walked towards the living room but in the way I looked at the boys and they seem to look at us with hawk eyes. I glanced at Seungmin as he did the same he had a confused expression as me. "What?" Seungmin asked. "Are you cheating on your crush and dating my boyfriend? You two look so suspicious" Minho said glaring at Seungmin. I bursted out laughing looking at the two. "Why would you think that way huh? I wouldn't cheat on you" I said still laughing.