Chapter five

Two weeks passed han and Minho had spent their second date on picnic just a day before. Han already fell for Minho, his cute smile was what he loved the most, that smile had the capability of making him freeze and just admire the other for the rest of his lifetime.

Minho was sure that he liked Han from the day he first made eye contact with him. He'd call it love at first sight or whatever but he knew all the time he spent together at school or home but the warmth and secured feeling occupied his mind whenever he's around the other male. Minho couldn't deny that he felt so loved by Han. Everytime han looked at him with a smile have him butterflies in his stomach. He found out that home was not the place you'd feel safe and loved but it was something that follows you around giving you the feeling of your safe zone and for Minho han was his home.

Minho's POV

We are having our third date on a beach it was so nice. The mid low breeze brushing over our body while the sound of the sea waves hitting on each other as the kids were running with the laughter and all made the atmosphere pretty and made us feel lighter with every passing second.

I was wearing a short swimming trunk with a t-shirt covering my upper body while jisung just wore his swimming trunk while his upper body isn't covered he was shirtless which highlight his toned abs and muscles making him look super hot. I couldn't help but stare at his abs. "Like what you see?" He asked as he had a smirk formed on his face. I felt my ears turning red as a nodded my head lightly while trying not to smile.

"Have you ever arrested anyone or like solved crime cases?" I asked as I got curious about it suddenly out of nowhere. "Hmm not yet but I have been to the headquarter a few times". He said as he had a thinking expression. I hummed as I lay down on the sun lounger as I heard a whine from the other "ahh why can't you come to swim Minnie?" He said. "I told you not to call me that...
ᴥ⁠ᴥ⁠ᴥ⁠ᴥ⁠ᴥ⁠ᴥ⁠ᴥ⁠ᴥ⁠ᴥ⁠ᴥ⁠ᴥ⁠ᴥ⁠ᴥ⁠ᴥ⁠ᴥ⁠ᴥ⁠ᴥ⁠ᴥ⁠ᴥ⁠ᴥ⁠ᴥ⁠

As the days passed by Minho and jisung both fell in love with each other and loved the others presence, warmth and every little thing they did.

It's almost been a month from the time they met and it was too soon to fall in love but as the popular saying 'love finds the way', cupid found these two to be his next target. They fell in love,both realized how much they love each other while Minho is hesitant to confess and on the other side jisung would be confessing soon...

Hans POV

"Hey guys am I late?" I asked as I sat on an empty chair in the table where my friends chan, Changbin, Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin and jeongin sat. "So what's the occasion?" Jeongin asked with a sweet smile on his face. " I wanted to know something but I didn't want to hear it through phone that's why I called you'll here, and I am thankful that you guys came" I smiled while I said."of course we came because you said the meal is on you" Changbin said playfully but I felt like he meant it but I shrugged off getting into topic I came to discuss about.

"Umm guys there's my this friend okay? So he loves another guy from his collage and he wants to confess to that boy... And so he asked me some tips but I am not experienced so I am here to ask you guys." I said trying not stutter at my own lie. All of them looked at each other's faces except mine as Felix spoke "did you ask us to meet us just for this? It's fine if you called us for your love confession but this..." He said with a disappointed tone. "Ahh guys he's very dear to me so yeah just give me some tips nah" I said in a pleading tone. As Hyunjin started "well for proposal you can arrange some cozy dating spots or something but rooftop dating are nice as our partners loves to watch stars and even we love to do that" Hyunjin said. He sure has some experience at least a bit of.