Chapter seventeen

Minho's POV

I turned on the music to ease the tension in the atmosphere as from the moment we started driving three of us spoke nothing. I don't know what Jisung is feeling about Hae-ra being with us because he's having an unreadable expression and as for Hae-ra she's asleep. No wonder why it's quiet.

"Jisung?" I called out. "Hmm I know what you're going to say, It's fine we can deal with this case after our case is done." He said make me calm down a little. "Thank you" I said while turning towards the window to watch the view. It's already been two hours and we're still on the road. "How long will it take for us to reach there?" I asked still looking outside. "I don't know, it might be like another one or two hours" he said while focusing on the road.
~
"Minho wake up" I heard the voice of Hae-ra. I opened my eyes to see her staring at me. "We're here" she said backing away. I got out of the car and and jisung was already out. "Welcome to my house" jisung said while guiding us inside. "Hyung" Jisung spoke as we all saw a guy who looks like he's in his mid thirties.

"Hello guys I'm Jungho" he introduced himself as we all did the same. And right after I introduced myself Jungho started speaking with a chuckle. "Oh! So this is the boy boy that made jisung cry for a week" Jungho looked at me up and down. "He's worth the cry" he added while smiling.

I let out a breath which I didn't even know I was holding. "I have prepared you guys rooms for each" Jungho said. "As for jisung,he can use his old room... and yeah jisung show them the way" Jungho said to to jisung. "We have a problem" jisung said with a serious voice. What problem? "You have an extra guest and in here there's only 8 rooms here" Jisung said again. I saw that Hae-ra who was beside me opened her mouth to speak about to speak so I hurriedly said.

"I'll stay with Jisung... then you have a remaining room... so the problem solved" I smiled looking at Jisung. "What was that guy talking about when we entered" Hae-ra whispered to me. I just ignored her. "Jisung shall we go to the room?" I said walking towards Jisung who nodded his head.

"Guys follow me this way" Jisung said climbing up the stairs...
Me and jisung walked towards our room after settling others in their own. "Hmm so about earlier" I started speaking while scratching my nape. "Don't worry about that, we can deal with her after we're done with the thing we came here for" Jisung said going inside the room.

Han's POV

"Your room is cool by the way" Minho said walking around the room. I went closer to him hugged him from behind. "Is she your mother?" He asked looking at the photo on the nightstand. I hummed while staring at the picture. "She's really pretty" Minho said smiling. "Yeah she really is..." I said softly kissing his neck.

"So what about the case?" He asked making me stop what I was doing. "You are such a mood spoiler" I whined at him. "Am I?" He said turning around, facing me. "Yes you are" I whispered in his ears. I felt his hands sneaking around my neck as I wrapped my hands around his waist. Our face leaned in towards eachother " I guess I am" he said backing away while sitting on the bed.

"You gotta be kidding me" I muttered. "So back to the point! What are we going to do?" He asked me. I sighed while sitting beside him. "I'll be going to that club tonight" I said. "And may check the situation there and see what to do!" I said. "And I may borrow chan from you Incase if a fight start" I added chuckling.

"Hmm you can borrow him... and if you're going to the club then I'll search for shin's location." He said sighing. "Oh shall we just do those things tomorrow and go on a date tonight?" He held my hands. "We didn't go on a date since we go together!" He added pouting. "Min you know right? First we'll finish all those cases and and you can consume all my time afterwards" I said kissing his pout.