Chapter eleven

Minho's POV

"the usual" the waiter said as he placed the Iced Americano in the table and smiled at me. I did the same. I took my phone scrolling through it while sipping my Americano.

"The police had successfully caught some of the most wanted criminals in one day" the sound of the tv made me focus on it. The people there whispered among themselves. They are probably talking about the party that took place two days ago.

'i wonder who knew about that secret party of criminals I don't think the police managed to find the informations and all the proofs to arrest those dangerously smart mastermind's. There's someone behind it...'

I stood up from my seat when the person who I expected was arrived. "Hi Mr.lee" the man replied while taking a seat along with me." Hope I didn't make you wait so long" he said with an apologetic smile. I just Shaked my head.

"Did you bring what I asked you for?" I asked sipping my Americano. "Yes, I did I found the information about the one who got the details about the party and the one who gave details to the police" the man said as he took his laptop out facing it towards me.

"He's a detective. His nickname is J.one and works under SKUA" the man said staring at the screen. "Sorry sir that's all I managed to find because normally the SKUA technology is highly secured but cracking it won't be too difficult but this one is self secured like it's secured by someone else's than the company itself. And also he might be a person who investigates the powerful criminals who were in custody of the police" that man added.

"You can leave now" I said looking at the man Infront of me. As I did the other nodded while walking out of the café. I took out my phone dialling a number. "Chan hyung ask everyone to be at home I'll be there soon I have something to discuss" I hanged up the phone as I heard an 'ok'.

I stood up paying for coffee before walking out of the door. I made my way towards the parking area. I had my focus on the phone while I was walking and suddenly I bumped into someone make me lose my balance as I got dragged towards ground but before the I felt some strong arm around my waist holding in me mid air. My closed eyes opened as it got locked with the person who caught me. It was Han jisung...

Han's POV

'is it too early? No it's just eight right I don't think it's too early.' I thought as I knocked on the door and it opened on the second knock revealing both Mr. And Mrs. Cha. "Good morning Mr. And Mrs Cha" I greeted with a little bow. "Good morning for you too! Come inside" Mrs. Cha said as we walked inside.

"You know you don't have to call us in the formal way we are not much older you can call us hyung and unnie" Mr. Cha said as I nodded lightly. "Would you like to have anything? A coffee?" Mrs. Cha asked while smiling. "No unnie I am fine I had a coffee on my way" i replied.

"So hyung let's get to the case straightway" I said standing up. "Can I check around the house especially inside because you said the messages disappeared so it might me cause someone accessed it physically or it would be hacking. So anyways I guess I'll need your phone" I said while looking the surrounding of the house it's lively but not lovely for a kid to stay.

"Where was the kid last encountered I mean like is there any cameras caught him on recordings?" We both walked out of the house. "Yeah it was in a cafe close by" Yijun said pointing towards the opposite direction from where we stood. "We can take a walk there it's just few blocks away" Yijun added while I nod my head walking along the path the other pointed.

"So this is the cafe?" I said as we stood infront of a cafe which was not crowded just two or three were present. "You can stay inside I'll check for any leads" I assured him as he walked inside after. " Hmm ... So let's see what we got in here" I said as I made my way towards the parking area. While I was waking I noticed some CCTV's on the walls.