Chapter three

"rRingg,Rrinng" the alarm went off as the boy in the bed got comfy again while starting to doze off.

Han's POV

I was sleeping peacefully, my bed is extra comfy today. But my sleep got interrupted as I heard someone yelling particularly my name. "Han jisung, HAN JISUNG yo better get up before I come up." I know this voice it was jungho.but is he waking me up this early it's just seven o'clock. "Oh shit! UniVerSity!!" I said as I jumped up from my bed with my feet not bending the knee 'thud' I fell on the floor in my stomach. "arghh, why me!?" I groaned as I got up shrinking towards my bathroom.

°°°°°°

I walked downstairs after I did my routine. I looked at the kitchen counter saw Jungho kept some food there which looked absolutely delicious. I hurriedly walked towards the counter and pulled a chair out before sitting. Jungho sat opposite to me and said "good morning, jisung. Slept well?" He sounded sweet. " Good morning Jungho, when did you let me sleep well" I greeted him and rolled my eyes. "I told you a thousand time that I am older than you can't you respect?" Jungho said getting annoyed by the way I addressed him. I got up took my stuff and walked towards the door and started to wear my shoes and I said " what should I call you samchon huh?" "Don't call me that you can call me hyung you know" he said and " it's time for you to leave." Oh I almost forgot bout it
"Bye hyung" I waved at him as he smiled at me. I started walking towards my university...

Few minutes later

I stood in front of the University and it's clearly not a normal thing to go to university at the age of 23 but I'm here for my higher studies. It's actually my first day at the University and the last year too. Yes I did my university online on the previous two years. "You got this Han!" I said to my self as I know the worst thing that I don't have any friends here but I know I can make friends easily. I walked in the hallway finding my locker which is no.143...

Minho's POV

"Hey it's you who said to Ms.Choi that her outfit was ugly" Hyunjin said looking at me annoyed.I scoffed before questioning "so what? I was just being honest don't you, yourself agree on that fact Hyunjinshii? And did I asked you to laugh? No if you didn't laugh then you would've never get detention in the first place it would be just me who get the detention."
" Still, you're the blame and I had a date with Felix and you know he rarely agrees for dates plus why is this choi is everywhere? And why are we particularly getting her detentions?" he said with a low voice. Argh why can't I stop feeling bad for that tone. "Fine, you can ditch it I'll take care of it" I said as he jumped from his seat and gave me a bone breaking hug." Thank you, I know you're the best minhoshii" he said buttering me and he was about to continue but the sound of the bell rang through the hallway so we looked at each other while I spoke "what do you have now? I have business studies." "Arts" he said "we should probably go now or we are gonna be late" he added and I nodded as we both parted our ways.

I was walking through the hallway and people wouldn't glare at me or judge me as they used to most of them knew me and they knew I've got pretty bad mouth and I won't hesitate or fear involving with the principal. Well also a lot of days passed from my depressed, pitiful and cowardly behaviors. At least I am happy that I'm no longer a coward. I reached my locker in no time and took my books and went towards my class room. Thankfully the teacher was not there yet so I went and sat on my usual spot. The table next to me is always empty and today too.

Soon the teacher stepped in the class with a boy beside her. "Class, we have a new student today" the teacher said and looked at the boy and said " please introduce your self" as she said that, the boy stood infront of her and stared at us as he started "hi. My name is Han Jisung I am from Incheon and I currently live in Seoul. I hope you guys take care of me" he said cheerfully I am sure he's talkative and handsome indeed. " You can sit beside Minho, jisung" I was almost zoning out but I raised my hand as soon as I heard the teacher. That han guy looked at me and our eyes met, I didn't know why but I felt something I didn't know how to express or describe. I stared into his eyes not breaking eye contact and I didn't realize that he was Infront of me but Soon I did. I broke I contact and he took the seat beside me...