Chapter seven

Three years later ...
The first year staying apart was hard for them both had so many teary night and lonesome But after these three years hearts could change too or they say it can. It's almost like both had a oath not to forget each other. At some point, They just ignored the fact that they love someone and just focused on their business...

Han's POV

"Shit" I groaned as I drove my car back to my house. My day is just funny today woke up late, almost crashed with another car, got roasted by the chief, and now realized that my phone's at home. "Waah, what a great day you're having Han jisung" I said to my self sarcastically.

I walked inside my house as soon as I got off the car. I spotted my phone faster than I expected because of the ringing sound. I took the phone to my palm as the ringing stopped I muttered a 'shit' as I saw the caller id which is my chief. But what could be more awful was it's 19 MISSED CALLS. "I'm doomed"...

I walked inside the SKUA building, well running. I took off when the elevator reached to the 5th floor and walked towards a room which was labeled 'chief Mr.Kim'. I knocked on it before entering.

"Sir I am really sorry, I didn't get to answer the phone as I left it at my house and when I reached out to you again-" he cut me off, rude "J.one, you can explain later. You're assigned here for a mission. It's a murder case the police can't find it so it came us now" my eyes lit up as soon as I heard mission.

It's my favorite thing to do. Also, I almost forget who j.one is it's literally me, we are supposed to use the professional name not our real one's.

Mr.kim kept a file Infront of me as he said "this file contains the details police found and the autopsy report too. And you can start your work now, hope you don't disappoint me". "I won't sir" I bowed a little before going out of the room. I walked inside my office cabin well I have my own duh. I sat on the task chair and stretched my legs on the table as I took the file in my hand, strating to go through it.

"Well, it's no fun for a killer to not to leave any clues behind" I saved the location of the murder on my phone as I walked out of the room not before taking the file in my hands. I got inside my car as soon as I came out. I inserted the keys while the sound of engine whirring was heard. "It's gonna be a long ride" i lifted my windows cause I already turned on the ac. I went through my playlist selecting a indie song as I sped up my car driving towards the location.

Minho's pov

"One bullet, five chances of surviving and 6th is the death" Right now I'm patiently explaining the rules of Russian roulette to the five drug dealers that sat Infront of me. I raise the revolver as I inserted one bullet in the chamber. Then I rotated the cylinder and aligned it with the barrel and loaded it.The sound of the revolver fades to the loud music in the area. This place is night club so yeah it's normal.

"Who wants to go first I'd be the third" I said smirking as one on my left took the revolver and held it on his forehead he pulled the trigger while tightening his eyes close. But nothing happened and same goes for next one too. I took the revolver in my hand as I spun the cylinder again before holding it against my forehead but this time when the cylinder stopped the sound was different from the previous two chances. I saw others smirking at me so did I. I know now if I shoot the bullets gonna hit. I pulled the trigger.

"Ahh" one of the man in front of me winced in pain. They noticed me pointing the revolver just as soon. They were just about to reach their pockets but I soon pulled out my other gun that I had. Then I stood on the table and 'bang!bang!bang!' three bullets made it's way towards heads. The remaining two stared at me as I sat back on the couch "when are you'll gonna handover the money? Should I give you time or just do the same" I said pointing my gun at the dead bodies.