Chapter eight

The next day...

Han's POV

"An expensive party indeed" I said amusingly cause the lightings and the feature of the mansion is glamours like almost every blocks of it we're detailed with the shiny elegance. I stood in the entrance and was about to walk inside but soon I noticed that the guard were checking for the invitation. "Shit no one informed me bout' this" I whispered under my breath trying to figure out a way to get inside.

"Can I just blend in the crowd or?" I chuckled as some braincells of mine got idiotic idea. Which is to steal an invitation card. I glanced at everyone outside and at a particular person caught my eyes who's roaming around the garden area taking pictures with bushes. Probably first time here and why prey for a difficult one when the trouble free one is just at the reach?

"Hey!" I approach my prey. He turned around to look at me. "Omg! You look so handsome" that guy guy looked at me with a wide open mouth. He was not so good looking but he got rich Aura. "Do you mind being my partner for the party?" I asked casually. He gasped and then jumped at me as he clung to arm. Dramatic and cringey. "Of course handsome but can we take a picture real quick" I nodded as the other raised his phone.

We walked towards the entrance as I spoke "you too have an invitation right?" He nodded smiling at me cheekily. "I'd like to use yours and take you as my partner cause it's embarrassing" I said as I stared deeply into the others eyes inorder to hypnotize him or in other words to make him believe that I'm sincere. "Sure, handsome here take my card" he leaned on my attempting to give the card. I took the card out of his hands as I darted towards the guard pulling the other along with me. The guard confirmed the card and greeted us inside.

I walked inside staring at all the people who are well dressed with luxury outfits. Well I was not less if I may looking at all the girls drooling here I don't think I was less. And specially looking at the guy clinging to me I am more than sure.

'shit' it is not easy to find a person with six fingers in his hands for sure. I should've looked for more leads. "Handsome, come on! Let's grab a drink" the guy clinging in my arms said. I groaned "Fine" we both sat in the long counter where alcoholic drinks were served. "One red wine" I said to the bartender.

"Hi and welcome for this party." A man wearing a white shirt and a coat announced while standing in the center of the luxury bifurcated staircase. "Thank you for participating and you guys might know why this was held but I'll repeat it again. Now our gang now is ranked the second fearsome gang among people cause we and nevertheless rose are partners" the man said raising his voice while the crow cheered after him. But when I heard the other gangs name it made me tighten my fist to control my anger cause I should remind my self that I am not here for that.

After a couple of minutes I heard that man's voice again but this time he wasn't announcing but he was speaking loudly and I could hear it because he stood close to us. "You're not invited here lee" the man spoke with an angry tone. "Well I have an invitation so yeah why not Mr.Shin?" an other voice spoke clearly uninterested. I felt this voice familiar so I turned to look.

When I turned I saw the one who announced previously who's name is shin. Shin stood back facing me and there were two men and a women standing there with a mast on the their eyes which only made their lips and eyes visible. One of the two males were tall and he stood a bit distanced for the other female and the male. The female looked like she bathe in makeup and maybe cause of the excess makeup her face wrinkles sharply when she smirks. The other male looked shorter than the first one he's my height and, his name is Lee that's what I heard, he looks attractive with that mask on. 'What are you thinking jisung you're not here to do those' I thought.