Chapter nineteen

Han's POV

"Look! That's the kid" I exclaimed at chan while watching the computer. "Where is the kid?" I asking glaring at the manager.

The manger looked unaffected even when he's right Infront of the gun point. "You better tell me or you won't see the day light again" I said pointing the gun into his eyes. "I don't think you have the guts to kill me!" He chuckled.

"Is that so-" I pulled the trigger while pointing at his knee. "Now do you think so" I asked smirking at the man groaning in pain. "I can show more too" I said moving the his hand.

"Fine I'll show" the man finally agreed. "If you would've done this before at least you're leg would have been fine but be glad that you're alive" I said. "Lead the way" I added.

The manager walked out if the room earning some glances from the guards inside the club. He Shaked his head at them and started walking again. We stopped at a another door which didn't even fit the club's interior. As the manager opened the door me and chan were met with the pitch darkness. The only light there was just the window which doesn't give much light as it is night.

"Where is the kid?" I asked the manger while still standing behind him as my gun was pointed at his back. The man turned on switches making the room light up a little better than before.

I saw a little boy in the corner of the room being tied to a chair. The boy wasn't covered in bruises as the pictures those unknown men sent. So it was a lie and guess they were just blackmailing for now. The boy had his eyes closed probably sleeping or unconscious.

"Hold this" I handed the gun to chan and went towards the boy. It was surely Duri i thought as I got a close look of the boy. I patted lightly on the boy's cheek checking whether the boy is just asleep. But unfortunately guess he's unconscious as he didn't respond.

I untied the ropes and took the kid in my arms carrying him. I walked towards chan and said "let's go". Now how are we supposed to get out with the kid.

"You're not going to spill a word about this till we leave" I said to the manager sternly while walking out of the room. Chan has the gun pointed while I carried the kid.

After a few minutes,somehow we managed to come outside along with the manger. I lay the kid in the car and sat on the driving seat.

I saw chan push the guy and and hurriedly sat inside the car. The managers yelling sound came as soon as chan got in making the guards come out. But we already started driving in the maximum speed.

"Finally mission is done" I said chuckling. "Congrats" Chan replied. I pulled out my phone and dialled Yijun's number.

"Hello!" I heard Yijun speak from the other side. "Hyung guess what? I've got duri with me safely" I said happily. I heard the speaking of Duri mother and Yijun. "Thank you so much" Yijun said he's tone sounding joyful .

"I'll be returning day after tomorrow with your son safely! So now you can sleep tight!" I said. After that we spoke for a few minutes and hung up.

"Do you think Minho would be at home?" I asked looking at chan. "Probably no" he said looking at his wrist watch. "Well anyways do you how to take care of kids?" I asked casually while focusing on the road. Chan laughed hard after he heard my words. Did I say something funny? "I can but You better do that don't even ask me to take care of this kid." He said while panting.

"Hyung please I don't know how to take care of kids" I whined at him. "Please?" I asked again. "Nope, this won't work with me" he Shaked his head making me pout. "Please" I repeated while showing my best puppy eyes. He still looked unfazed. "Okay then I might just try to break your relationship with Changbin after you both start dating" I said trying not to laugh.