Chapter fifteen

Han's POV

"Well I guess you would've guessed that I am an assassin, so I was assigned to kidnap that boy and and I was told to hand him to a house in Incheon" the man said while zoning out. "Well why did they want the kid?" I questioned. "Well I am an assassin  and I don't ask for details I just do what is asked for me to be done" he said grinning.

"Well what's the exact location? What kind of place did you hand him to?" I questioned again one after the other. "It was a club the name is..." He made a thinking expression. "The blue wave!" He added. "Well thank you!" I smiled at him. "Enjoy your life in prison!" I said after. "What the hell detective? You told me you'll let me out!" He yelled as while I stood up.

"I've never promised! So no hard feelings" I smirked and walked out of the interrogation room. I walked to the parking lot and got into my car. I grabbed my phone when it started ringing. I answered the phone while I started to drive.

"Can you come to my place?" The caller said. "Well miss me already?" I asked in a teasing tone. It was silent from the other side. "Min?" I said. "No I didn't, just come" Minho said. "And bye" he added as he hang-up the call. I sighed and took a U-turn and drove towards Minho's house.
~

I walked inside the huge mansion of Minho. I walked straight towards the living room while on the way wondering why the doors were just carelessly open and it looks like the guys were ignorant of the fact that I'm even there standing behind the couch where Hyunjin, jeongin and chan sat. I smirked and took slow step towards the couch.

"Ahhh" I screamed from behind. "What the-". "Ahh-". Chan yelled first after flinching and Hyunjin came along shouting but honestly he was a bit too dramatic. The guys had their hands on their chest. " Hyung I swear you scared the hell out of!" Jeongin said while leaning back on the couch.

"Where's Minho?" I asked. "He's in the room" chan said. "Well not the previous one. It's the 3rd room to the left from the stairs'" chan said again. I nodded and followed the direction...
I knocked on the closed door and it got opened revealing Minho. "Hey" he said as he walked inside.

"Why did you call me for?" I asked straightaway as I sat on the bed. He rolled his eyes. "Aren't we lovers? Why can't you ask like how are? And I miss you!" He said sarcastically as he sat next to me. "I'm sorry my prince" I said holding his hand. His cheeks tinted with bright pink. He cleared his throat and started.

Minho's POV

"So you said you'll take care of shin?" He looked at me with a frown. He knows what I'm talking about so I stayed silent waiting for his reply. "Yep!" He said. "How?" I asked. "Well you're way or my way?" I added. "Well, you're way" he replied with a grin.i Looked at him with wide eyes as I didn't except him to let me just kill him.

"Really?" I asked out of curiosity. "Hmm yeah but under one condition" he said looking into my eyes. "I'll work with you! I don't trust you in killing him alone" I looked at him disbelievingly. "You think I'm not capable of killing him alone?" I asked with a glare. "Maybe or maybe not" he said laughing. I hit his chest lightly. "Ow!" He let out a fake wince. "You deserve it!" I hit him again, continuously.

He suddenly held my hands in the air and stared at me. I stared at him back. His eyes were sincere and it held some sort of warmth that I couldn't describe. "I love you" I unconsciously said while getting lost in his eyes. "I love you more!" He said while not breaking the eye contact. We both leaned in making our lips touch. We both shared a soft yet passionate kiss. I smiled at my self as we part our lips. Finally he's mine. We backed away.

He moved in the bed and lay down and I did the same after him. "I missed you" I said as I buried my face in his chest. "I did too! You would have no ideas how much I did" he said making me feel bad. "I'm sorry" I said not looking at him. He shifted his position and made me look at him. "Hey, hey! I was joking you don't have to apologize. I understand" he said softly. It felt so good knowing that he understands me. I nodded my head.

"So what did you do when I was not there?" He asked me. "Did you date anyone?" He added. "No of course no- " I paused on my words. Well I have a FUCKING fiance! I forgot about it as that leach Hae-ra was not present here for a while cause she's out for a business trip with her father. Han looked at me confusedly, probably because I'm silent.

"Well I kinda have a fiance..." I said scratching my head nervously. His eyes widened and he backed away. "You're joking? Aren't you?" He looked hella confused as I Shaked my head. "No I'm not" I said. "What the hell Minho? You're cheating on your fiance with me?" He yelled. Well I didn't except him to act that dramatic. "Listen, it was a forced one and I'll get rid of her" I said rolling my eyes.

"So it's a she? I thought you're gay?" Han said with a cracked voice. Did he even hear what I said. "I said I'll get rid of her" I said sternly as he bursted laughing. "It's really funny-" I cut him off with a glare and went closer to him and cuddled again. "Well you know her" my voice sounded muffled. "Who?" I heard him ask. "The girl who was with me on the part, remember?". I asked. "Ohh that one! I remember!" He exclaimed.

I felt my eyes doze off slowly as I leaned to his warmth. "I'm sleepy" I informed. "Hmm get some rest min" he pat my back as my eyes lids got heavy...

Han's POV

I opened my eyes to scanned the place and I realized that I was at Minho's place. I didn't realize I fell asleep with him. I tried to move but Minho hugged me tight making me chuckle. I carefully removed his hands from me, trying not to wake him up.

I got out of the bed and glanced at the room and soon found the bathroom. I went inside and washed my face and came back to find Minho leaning to the headboard of the bed being fully awake. "Had a good sleep?" I asked as I sat on the bed. "Hmm" he said leaning on to. "You're not going to sleep again? Are you?" I asked. "What am I supposed to do? You're super comfy" he said hugging me.

"Well min there's something I should inform you!" I said making him face me. "What is it? I'm listening" he said as he sat upright looking at me. "Well I'm leaving Incheon tomorrow" I said. "Why?" He asked. "I have a case to deal with" he looked at me with a blank expression. "I'm a secret agent remember!" I added. He nodded his head. "When will you come back?" He said pouting. "I don't know?" I said unsurely.

"Why do you have to go-" his words wee cut off by the sudden knock on the door. "Come in" Minho said. "Sorry for interrupting but Seungmin found a lead about shin" chan said as he stared at our position. And Minho doesn't seem to let go of me. "I'll be there!" Minho said making chan leave. "Let's go" he said as he dragged me towards the tracking room.

"Hi jisung" Seungmin said as I walked inside. "Hi" I replied. All the boys were already there except jeongin. "What did you get?" Minho asked. "I found the location of a man who works for shin" Seungmin said staring at the computer. "How do you know it's shin's man" I asked looking at the screen. "Well I got an image of him and I have seen him with shin more than two times" Seungmin said. "So it's just a guess" Hyunjin asked. Seungmin hummed.

"What's the location?" Minho asked. "His location was last tracked closer to Incheon and after that it's the signal has been disconnected" Seungmin replied. "Well then I'll go!" Minho said smiling. All the guys looked at him. "Minho maybe that man is alone not without shin though." Chan suggested. "Well I can give it a shot! Because jisung is going Incheon tomorrow and I can check whether shin is there, and if he's not there then I may enjoy my vacation with Jisung" Minho explained. "If you guys want to come then you guys can join too" Minho said. "Jisung will pay the expenses, it's his hometown after all" Minho said winking at me.

"What! I never agreed for that" I yelled. "I'm coming" Seungmin raised his hand. "Me too" Hyunjin said grinning. "Me three" Changbin said. Soon all of them decided to go. "I'm coming too" jeongin said out of nowhere making me jump. All had the same reaction as me. "When did you even come inside" Hyunjin said gripping his own chest. "Just a moment ago when you guys talked about going somewhere" jeongin said. "Yeah you can come too" chan said.

"And please don't do that again." Chan added making jeongin laugh. "Well guys I'm not paying your expenses" I replied acting as if I'm serious. "Chill jisung! I was just joking" Minho laughed. "Then I'll book the hotel" Felix said going through his phone. "Don't have to! You guys can stay at my house" I replied assuringly. "My house is big enough" I added.

"Ok then we are leaving Tomorrow, so hurry up and pack you stuff" Minho said. "Then Minho I'll take my leave, I should go to my place and pack my things" I said walking out of the room along with Minho."well after packing come back here" Minho said. "Why?" I asked. "Just comeback" Minho said sternly. I just nodded and left his house...

☬ 𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 ☬...