Chapter 14 Part 1

Hi everyone! I know I was gone for a minute! Truly sorry for the delayed updates. Leave your thoughts about this chapter in the comments! If you like my story give a ❤️ I appreciate your feedback in a review!

Mr. Morelli POV:

"Keisha," Morelli began, "we were wrapped up in each other's arms after making love yet again. "We have information on McKenzie's whereabouts."

"Are you serious?" She replied, lifting her head from my shoulders. "When do we leave?"

I knew she would say that, here comes the hard part. Convincing her to let me handle this.

"I know that you wanna be a part of retrieving your daughters, but please let me and my men handle this." I stated, I knew she wouldn't want to stay behind. I have to convince her somehow to remain behind.

"I know this is very hard for you." I started. " But, I would like for you to trust me, because I have a personal vendetta against Michael. He betrayed me and stole from me. After I found out what he did to you my blood boils. He's the lowest of the low." I am truly livid.

"What did he do to you that's so bad?" she asked softly, she's now massaging my shoulders. Trying to soothe me. I shook my head to snap out of my anger rising, so I decided to tell her the whole story about Michael and our journey.

She opened her mouth to dispute, but I interrupted; "Do you trust me Keisha?"

No answer. Well that fucking hurt. "Keisha, I just want to keep you safe." I say, "Let me handle this. My men and I will find them, I promise you."

"He's a very dangerous man." she says. "If I had known he was this dangerous I would not have gotten involved with him."

I turned and held her in my arms. I kissed her tenderly. "I'm a very dangerous man as well, Keisha, but I promise you I'll never, ever hurt you. EVER."

I'm pouring my heart out to her, the words just keep coming out. I have no control.

"I'm glad I met you. I'm glad everything happened the way it did, I wouldn't change it for the world." I said, what the actual fuck? Am I about to confess my feelings to her? Why am I telling her this? Maybe, just maybe I'm telling her all this just in case everything goes to shit, she can remember I told her, "I love you, Keisha."

I can't hold in these words anymore. "I want to protect you from Michael. I want to avenge both of us. I need you to trust me." she looked at me, her eyes as wide as saucers. I'm glad she didn't regurgitate the words back to me. She just stared at me, not saying anything.

I wondered what she was thinking. "Keisha?" I asked, "say something?"

She sighed and got off the bed. Her broad hips swayed as she walked toward the window, her beautiful hair pinned up in a messy bun on top of her head. With her back turned to me, she seemed to be in deep thought. Her tight round ass begging me to touch it, as her porcelain skin glowed softly. By some miracle, I somehow was able to restrain myself.

Fuck! I want her again. I really can't have enough of her.

"How can you say you love me when it's only been a few weeks?" she questioned me.

How can I know that I love her? I echoed in my mind.

"Keisha, isn't it obvious?" I stared, "I love you because, in my heart, my mind and my soul you consume me. Thoughts of you overwhelm me. I know that I love you because You are the light to my darkness. You make me want to be a better man. I promise you Keisha. I will find your family. And I will let you get your revenge." I told her, meaning every word. If only she knew that she is my inspiration. I can't control my emotions around her, and I know for certain I can never let her go. I looked deep in her eyes, I could see her tearing up. I swallowed the lump in my throat and hugged her tightly.

"O.K., Morelli, I'll let you handle this. But I want them all here, my daughters' and my mom." she says with determination. The love I have for her, but she just don't believe in me.

How can I prove it to you? How I prove my love? How can I show you how much you mean to me. I silently monologed, by bringing Michael's head on a fucking plater for her.

"I promise you Honey." I said in sincerity.

I met up with my men later that evening. We sped over to the address that the blonde bitch confirmed was McKenzie's location. It was a dingy warehouse out in the middle of nowhere. Completely deserted, on the stretch of a lonely road nothing but empty lots for miles. I knew I initially sent pops and pox. but because of my conversation with Keisha, I am determined to get this done as soon as possible. You know what they say if you want something done right do it your self.

Upon reaching the old abandoned warehouse my men and I discreetly cleared the area. We moved cohesively like a group of swat raiders. We made our way inside and the first thing I saw was dog face McKenzie, pants down, ass out and dick in hand jerking off in front of my future step daughters. I was so pissed, it's a good thing they seemed unconscious to spare them from the sight of his shriveled cock.

I immediately aimed a direct shot at his cock, and blasted it right off. Fucking disgusting prick.

"AAAHHHHHRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!" He shrieked painfully. Clutching his scrotum, as blood spewed everywhere.

"McKenzie!" I shouted, "You asshole! What the fuck do you think your doing" I was so enraged it took everything in me not to kill him immediately. my blood is boiling with rage and disgust. "I never took you for the backstabbing double crossing podophile I say slapping him with the gun across his face, I heard a satisfying crunch letting me know I had successfully broken his nose.

He fell to the ground squirming and bawling. I motioned to two of my men to collect the girls, they know to keep them safe or else their lives will be on the line. I redirected my attention to the sniveling piece of shit called McKenzie.

"Now, let's make this quick and easy for me." I began, "Where's Michael?" I stepped in his big gut, to keep him in place.

He continued to cry uncontrollably, fucking parasite. Is this worm ignoring me?

I waited a moment, this motherfucker is really gonna let me repeat myself? Rage boiled in me and I was so tempted to kill him there and then, but I knew Michael still had Keisha's mom so the piece of shit will live a while longer.

I shot him in the shoulder. The scream that came from his mouth was high and shrill. Three of my most trusted men remaining all stood around McKenzie, Carlos Kicked him in the face. "Don't let the Boss repeat himself or I'll just kill you in the most painful way." Carols says with an evil gleam in his eye. McKenzie looked over at him in disbelief, to show him he's serious Carols took his right hand and using his tweezers he began to remove the name from his pinky finger.

"FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!" McKenzie screamed, and coughed.

"I'll talk! I'll tell you everything!" He blubbered. I gave Carlos the signal to stop.

"Talk," I said ominously.

"He has a hideout in the Planes. It is 1801 S Mitzvah Dr, Hyde Park, PL! there's an old cabin to the back of the cabin. that's where he told me to meet him with the girls." He raced out breathlessly. I whipped out my phone in a flash, "Call him and set up the meeting. Don't do anything stupid." I threatened.

McKenzie dialed the number and put it on speaker. "Hey Boss," he started, "I got 'em brats ah yours."

"O.k."

"I'm heading to the spot now." the line was disconnected.

"you're coming with us and if this is a trap you'll be getting a bullet in that head of yours." Carlos stated.

"LET'S MOVE OUT!" I ordered. The other two men dragged a bloodied McKenzie behind us, "Put him in the trunk," I told them. "Carlos, we will need back up."

"On it Boss." He replied. and began making calls.

That sounded too much like a set up and if McKenzie thinks that he can set me up, he has another thing coming.