Chapter 12

Micheal's POV:

My chest tightens as I remember that bitch Keisha, I am sitting in the office in my mansion, smoking my cigar, I hiss in pain as I exhale smoke from my mouth and nostrils. I picked up the photos that Mackenzie sent me with my twins. I felt an intense feeling brewing in my heart, a warmth, an emotion I thought I had long forgotten my cold heart could feel. I sighed heavily, as I adjusted myself in my chair. I allowed my mind to wonder to Keisha for the millionth time, even though she wasn't with me physically, her ghost was always here haunting me, mocking me. It's even more spiteful that she was pregnant with my kids and chose to disappear. I took a sip of my whiskey sitting on my desk. The bottle was almost empty, I know I'm fucking drunk.
"Where the fuck is Mackenzie?" I spoke into the phone after dialing Adijah, who's my main man. He was able to strike a deal with Mackenzie.
"I was able to speak with him about five hours ago."
"Five FUCKING hours ago?" I shoured, "That's  unacceptable, you fucking moron!"
"Yes Boss," he replied, his voice waving. I'm certain that he knows how ruthless I can be.
"Do you know what this means?" I asked him sarcastically.
-Silence-
"This means that Mackenzie, that little shit, has gone rogue. He could be in contact with the enemy trying to betray us." Mackenzie was the only reason I was even made aware of Keisha's whereabouts and the twins. My fucking twins. She has to pay for going against me. Even more disgusting, the whore is under Morelli's protection, which makes it hard to get to her.  I am not sure how she was able to get Morelli on her side. She has gotten smarter, I thought.
"Listen to me Adijah, I need to get my kids and Keisha. I know I don't need to explain this to you, but don't fuck up." Or else, the unspoken words hung thick in the air like the smoke from my cigar.
"Yes Boss, I understand."  Then the line disconnected, and I went back to my musings. "Keisha, you fucking cunt." I whispered, while my fingers found my cock, as I am lost in memories.

********FLASHBACK******

Keisha was laying on her back, legs spread wide, her lusty moans filling the room as I satisfied her with my lips, teeth and tongue. Her beautiful pussy glistening beautifully, a smile on my lips as I admired the sight of her. I had her holding her legs apart, completely exposed to me, she bites her lips seductively.  Her fiery hair splayed wildly behind her. She's panting hard, I know she's eager for me to fuck her silly. Her perfect tits rise and fall in sync with her pants. She's truly one of a kind. A rare beauty I couldn't fully appreciate, her love for me shone behind the lust in her eyes. I dipped my head to capture one of her soft mounds in my mouth, "I love you," she breathed in my ear, like a secret confessed. My response was to suckle harder and pinch the other harshly. Her whole body convulsed as she screamed and begged me to take her. I lined my cock to her juncture, I pressed into her moisture and lost myself with each stroke. Although I've never been in love, Keisha was someone different from the other girls. Her liveliness in the bedroom and her effortlessly seductive personality makes her irresistible. I fell for her hard even though I didn't want to. I wanted to fuck her a few times and then dump her, but her uniqueness, her warmth and charm have me hooked. Now with her legs spread wide for me to have my way with her I knew deep within my cold heart that I loved her, and no one else will have her.
After a few months of dating and fucking we decided to move in together. I knew we were moving fast but I got scared one day when one of Morelli's men saw us together and had the audacity to flirt with Keisha. No fucking restraint. I killed him the next day. He deserved it. That's when I decided to buy a mansion and lock her away. No one else will have access to her.
After buying my mansion we were happy. This was a time when our love was new and beautiful.
Before the money and the coke.
Before I became a monster.
Before she deserted me.
During this time we had a fairly simple life. However, a man like me is never fully satisfied. I wanted more, I wanted to be the big fish. The shot caller. The boss. I decided a long time ago I would betray Morelli, I wanted him dead. Then I could take his spot. I was able to get a few men to switch sides and join in my rebellion. I built connections with the suppliers, and got  cops on my payroll, they became dirty, they'd look the other way and provided a fall guy when needed. Before long I was basically running things while Morellie was too stupid to realize. I was able to rob Morelli blind and take off without a trace. It was too late for him to get close to me. I have to smile because I almost put him out of business. He was too trusting. I'll never make that mistake, I won't trust another human being. My paranoia made me heartless, even to the one that loved me the most. I started doing lines of coke because I was too paranoid, I drank bottles of alcohol per day. I even foolishly began fooling around with other women. There were so many arguments that ensued because Keisha was done with my shit. She's always threatening to leave my ass, and I would in turn beat her ass. I even thought Keisha was cheating on me with some of my close men that would always be around the mansion. I became even more savage and made it clear that no one was to touch what's mine. The jealousy that housed in my heart was like a slow poison, it birthed bitterness and rage, corrupting every good thing Keisha and I had.
I remember one day, Keisha was going to the mall with a friend. I had told one of my random men to be her bodyguard. My paranoia had me tailing the small group, only to find the bodyguard putting his hands on my Keisha in a sexual way. He put his grubby hands in her hair and was kissing her neck, whispering in her ear, and she enjoyed it. Having to witness that pushed me over the edge. I lost myself to my rage and hatred. I made an example out of him, in front of my crew and Keisha. First I had him strapped in the punishing chair, Keisha was at my side, shaking like a leaf. "Micheal, I swear to god, nothing happened between us!" She confessed, begging me to save her lover's life. That'll never fucking happen.
I had his finger nails removed slowly, then his fingers cut at each joint. Next I removed his balls, then his tongue, by the time I gouged out his eyes he was dead. His screams were truly terrifying and it satisfied my bloodlust a bit. His blood covered the floors and my clothes. I felt a little better now that he's out of the picture. When I was finished with Mr. Nameless Guy I moved on to Keisha ass. I remember grabbing her and dragging her sorry ass to the nearest room were I fucked her and beat her ass into oblivion.
Do I even feel remorse for how I treated her during our time together? No.
Do I miss fucking her wild? Yes.
From that day she disappeared, she's been on my mind, haunting me. Taunting me. The one that got away. I should have killed her, and knowing me, I will.

   *********End*********