Chapter 9

I decided to stay with Mr. Moreli because I needed his help with getting my family back. He had taken me to another location different than the home he took me to earlier, This home was deep in the woods, serenely nestled into private acres, and the house was opposite a tranquil pond. I enjoyed the view from the expansive patio, I watched moose wander through the park-like yard. It was truly breathtaking to see.

As I stood there watching the sunset on the large patio, I felt him behind me. Lips were kissing my shoulder. Morelli's hands slid up my shirt and squeezed my nipple. "mmmm." I say leaning into his touch, "what are you doing?"

"I wasn't finished with you yet." He said in my ear. I think he was referring to our previous coupling, "I need you again. " His member pressed against my backside. I gasped as a new sensation filled my body. Damn, I was wanting him too. I turned around and kissed him while climbing on top. Slowly I kissed him on the neck then made a trail of wet kisses down to his torso. Fucking him on this patio is such a fucking turn on.

I needed to taste him, I thought to myself. Then I positioned myself to take him in my mouth. His cock was truly amazing. The size of him was great, I stretched my mouth wide to take him in, but I could only make it halfway. Damn! I must be out of practice because I was gagging on his dick. Then I began licking hungrily at the base of his monster cock.

"Yes, honey. I love it! Eat that dick," he moans, his words excite me, I love it. My pussy twitches eagerly as I'm encouraged to eat his cock and I devour him. I lick from the base to the tip, I swallow as much of him as I could hold all the way to the back of my throat. Then I released him from my mouth and a trail of saliva dripped down but I didn't care. Immediately I mound him and prepare to be impaled by his hard cock. My wetness helps to guide him into my tight crevice, I close my eyes as I feel him stretching me. When he was all the way inside me I felt him pressed against my cervix. I felt his hands pinch my nipples, a lusty moan fell from my lips. He grabbed my hips and soon we found a good rhythm. He slammed into me and my tits bounced with each powerful stroke. His cock was like nothing I'd ever felt before, I threw my head back and moan loudly. Inhibitions are thrown out the window and I rode him like a whore. He grabbed onto my huge tits and somehow he was now on top. "You little bitch!" he growled like a beast, he folded me like a fucking pretzel, and suddenly his mouth is everywhere biting my tits and then my neck, his member is pressed up against that sweet spot I love and I can feel the pressure rising in my abdomen.

I felt my body tense up and I screamed out my release, my juices flow out of my pussy like a waterfall as I felt his cock twitching inside me. I knew he came inside me again. Time to think about birth control, I thought. He held me tenderly for a while, I cherished every minute of it. "Let's get cleaned up honey, then we can have a discussion," he said and helped me up.

When I stood up and saw my reflection I was shocked at the woman that looked back at me. Hickeys littered my neck and breast. I was deliciously sore in all the right places. I took a long shower letting my body soak up the warm water and easing the aches and pains I was feeling. I tied up my messy hair because I was not washing it again. Wrapping myself in a large towel I made my way back to the bedroom. Morelli was laying in bed looking so sexy and delicious. He stared at me with his icy blues, I can't help but blush beet red when I remember how lusty and slutty I behaved with him. Frankly, I was embarrassed. "hey honey, you see something you like?" He teased me.

There was a knock at the door. Saved by the knock!

"What is it? " Morelli shouted, he was angry someone interrupted us.

"I'm sorry to disturb you sir, but we have a situation." A muffled male voice came from behind the door.

Morelli sighed harshly, "we aren't done here." He said and with that said he stormed to his closet and casually puts on gray sweatpants and a t-shirt. The sight of him had me drooling.

"I'll be right back," he exited the room. I sat on the bed wondering what the hell I'm gonna wear and if I need to call my mom again. Not really sure of the time either.

I began to think about Mr. Morelli, he seems like he's a nice guy. Does he seem like a good guy? Maybe, but a nice guy? No. Given that he may be a good guy, he may be looking out for me and my family, but can I trust him? Especially so soon after meeting him? I literally know nothing about him! I held my head in my hands and I could feel my anxiety heighten. Fuck! What should I do? Should I put my faith in him blindly? Given that my ex may be behind everything that happened?

After sitting lost in my thoughts for a while I still don't have a solution. Fifteen minutes later there was a soft knock at the door, jolting me from panicked thoughts. I slowly made my way over to the door.

"Hi!" A young maid greeted me. She had a bundle of clothes in her hand. "Sir says you should get ready and meet him downstairs in the dining room," she announced, then handed me the bundle of clothes and left. I slowly closed the door and focused on getting dressed. I wore a short floral sundress. He actually got the measurements correct. Weird, I noticed that the young maid gave me a hair tie and a brush so I was able to comb my hair. I decided to brush the unruly curls back and tie my hair in a cute bun at the nape of my neck. Satisfied with my reflection, I left the room.

Once downstairs I followed my nose to the dining area, there was a large dining table littered with food, and my stomach rumbled. I took a seat and was greeted by a really pissed off Morelli, I also noticed the big beefy guy was here, he was the only one that was left behind at the office with Makenzie. Both men looked really serious and I got a bad feeling in my stomach. Before I could even begin to serve myself and enjoy the food Morelli dropped the bomb.

"Keisha, I have some bad news," he said solemnly, I could feel the tension in the air.

"What's going on?" I asked, unable to stand the tension.

"We've tracked down Micheal, he has your mom."

"What! I can't believe this! How is this possible?"

"it's not clear if he has your girls as well." Where is he getting this information?

I have to be calculated in how I deal with this guy. "O.K. I do not want to make assumptions, it would be best to be sure," I replied.

"You're right Keisha," He said, folding his arms and leaning back in his chair at the head of the table. Just then I noticed the beefy guy's expression.

"Who's your friend?" I burst out, my curiosity got the better of me. Moreli gave me a sheepish grin, I can't help my attraction to him, his mysterious attitude and flare for the dramatic have me lubricating myself, I squeezed my legs shut forcing my body not to betray me. He noticed my reaction, Fuck! nothing gets past him.

"This is my friend Carlos," his smile got bigger. Carlos nods without saying anything. Even though my stomach was churning, I started serving myself to get over the awkward exchange.

"So, Since you have Michael's location are we going in for a raid?" I asked him boldly, I'm piling up my plate with chicken, mashed potatoes and veggies.

"No, not yet. I need to make a few calls before we can rush Micheal." He says.

"A few more calls? Why would you have to wait?" I asked anxiously, "why are you dragging your feet with this? We know where he is, so let's get his ass!" I shouted at his face.

He banged his fist on the table, "don't you raise your fucking voice at me! I say we have to wait and move strategically!" He sighed harshly. "Stop behaving nonsensically, we know who our enemy is. I know more than you. Now shut the fuck up and wait until we are ready to make a move."

I stared at him, hot rage burned inside me. His words stung, I knew he was right but once again I didn't want him to be. "O. K." I said calmly, "goodnight Moreli." I got up and went back to my room without eating.