Chapter 10

My heart can't possibly break further, every emotion boiled inside me: rage, disappointment, sadness, hate, regret, pain, and betrayal. I looked out the large window at the scene before me. There was a storm raging outside, a perfect reflection of how I am feeling. My emotions got the best of me, I doubled over and screamed silently as my tears flowed out of me like a river.

I hear the door open, and in walks Morelli, I am so nervous, confused, and hurt. Confused about Morelli wondering if he's a good guy, looking out for me or if is he the devil in disguise. I quickly compose myself to hide my tears. I'm hurt because of the trauma I went through with Michael, and I'm sick to my stomach wondering how the hell he found me.

"Hey, beautiful." Mr. Morelli said. He was standing in front of me, his hand on my face fingers running across my plump lips. I snapped out of my musings and looked into his baby blue eyes, my heart melted.

I sighed.

"A penny for your thoughts?" He asked. "I don't like it when you cry."

Should I tell him how I truly feel? Should I play it off and wait? Should I just blindly trust him? No! I'll wait for more information and trust myself. No, I'll play along for now Morelli.

"I'm fine," I lie, "I was just wondering when my mom and the babies would get here."

he smiled. " Don't worry so much honey, they'll be here soon."

He kissed me slowly, his tongue dancing with mine. He gave me those slow kisses. Those soft kisses, those drugging kisses that make me forget who I am, his kisses make me forget about everything outside of myself, I can only focus on the man in front of me. Pulling seductively on my lower lip, then trailing hot kisses down my neck, I moan escaped me. fuck!

"Until then... " He pulls away from me, then he locks the door and throws me a wicked grin. "Let's have some fun. I have a sweet tooth."

Oh my god! Again? This man wants to fuck AGAIN!!!! he's nuts! He shows me a few leather straps and a gag ball. "I wanna tie you up and eat you out from behind." He says fiendishly, "then fuck you into oblivion." He smiles. I was completely without words, I was turned on instantly dying to feel his lips on my nether lips the thought makes my clit twitch. He kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Now, can u change into this?" He took out a sexy red lingerie, it was made with lace covering my huge tits. It had lace going down the side of each leg and it was crotchless! "I can't wear this! " I began to protest, blushing a deep red. "Oh my sweet honeycomb, you can, and you will." He ended my arguments with a smoldering look.

"Are you gonna watch me change too?" I ask. Without even missing a beat, "yes." Came his immediate reply.

Slowly I began to undress, I watched him watching me as he touched himself, he was rubbing his giant cock as his eyes bore holes into me. I am now scantily clad in the lingerie he walked over to me. He motions for me to get on the bed.

"On your hands and knees," he commanded.

I meekly obeyed; my pussy quivering shamelessly. He tied my hands behind my back and my ankles were also tied together. My face was buried in the sheets. He then placed the gag ball in my mouth and tied it at the back of my head. My mouth salivating and my cunt dripping. I can feel his hands on my ass as he spreads my cheeks apart.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He says in awe. Almost in reverence. Without hesitation, he dips his velvet tongue inside me. I let out a lusty moan, my toes curling. "You're so fucking delicious! I can't get enough." He announces, then proceeds to eat me out with gusto. With each stroke of his stiff tongue, my cries get a bit louder. The intensity of his actions pushes me to the edge fast, I am moaning and writhing underneath him, and suddenly my juices sprayed everywhere. As if this was the indication he needed, he pushed his dick into me all the way to the hilt, he paused and then rubbed my ass tenderly. Meanwhile, my pussy grips his fat cock mercilessly as I try to adjust to his sudden entry.

"Don't." Spank,

"Make." Spank,

"Me come." Spank,

"Too." Spank,

"Quickly!" Spank,

Each spank excited me more and I moaned out loudly against the gag in my mouth. He rubbed my red ass and then easily pushes a finger in my ass. This was a new sensation, my anus tingled as he began to move. He pounded into me like a madman.

A crazy person.

A deranged person.

He relentlessly stuffed his fat cock into my tight hole, as his finger ruined my asshole. The pain and pleasure mixed together soon had me seeing stars behind my eyes as I squirted again, soaking the sheets with my juices. He pulled out of me sharply and I'm so embarrassed by the squelching sounds my body was making. He removed the gag and readjusted me so that I am now on my back and my feet in the air. He did not untie me. In this position, my head was hanging off the side of his big bed. He stood over me and shoved his cock in my face

"Suck it." He demanded. I was completely surprised. I opened my mouth and he slid his huge cock slowly inside. "That's it, honey." He encouraged me. "Breathe through your nose." I did as he said and I didn't choke. Suddenly he picked up speed and began to thoroughly throat fucks me. Tears streamed down my face. I want to get away but I'm still tied up, there's no escape. I can't speak with his dick down my throat. Just when I thought I was gonna die, he pulled out of my throat and moaned loudly while shooting ropes of thick cum all over my face and hair.

The ecstasy I felt at that moment was immeasurable. My face was red from his administration and my pussy juices flowed out of me like a pipe. He then went around and untied my legs. Spreading my legs wide apart as far as the east is from the west, and he feasted on my cunt as though it was the best tasting meal he'd had in his entire life. He feasted as though he was starving and didn't know when or where his meal would come from. I was so sensitive down there and he was not letting up anytime soon. I screamed like a banshee and squirted all over his face another time. Only then was he satisfied that I was satisfied. I was completely spent. I just laid there as he got me cleaned up.