Her attention traveled to Zayn, who was standing behind me. I stepped out of the way so she could hug him. She held onto him tightly and he did the same. I heard her whisper something in his ear but I couldn't quite catch it. They let go of each other and Mikayla once again turned to me.

"So how was it? Being famous and all," She asked.

"A lot." I stated a little too quickly, "I broke down multiple times."

Mikayla quietly giggled, "I know trust me. It happens to me too," She nodded her head. "I heard you broke Zac Efron's nose."

"I didn't break it!" I shouted, "He just bled a lot! I didn't break it!" I repeated.

Mikayla laughed her cute, adorable laugh, "Okay, okay, you didn't break it."

"You aren't mad about it?" I asked, surprised. Normally, Mikayla would have flipped out if something like that happened. She's all about having the perfect image and something like that wouldn't give her the best lime light.

Mikayla shook her head, "No, not at all. I found it hilarious."

I took a quick look at Zayn to see if he was surprised about it also. He just shrugged when I turned to him.

"So, tell me all about it. How did you like being famous? Did you go to all these hot parties? What about the clothes? Oh and performing!" Mikayla grinned happily as she sat down on her bed.

"Oh my, performing was actually awesome. I didn't know I could sing like you," I smiled. "The clothes were...expensive. Not much of what I would wear but very cool."

Mikayla giggled, "I thought so and how about you and Zayn? You guys are finally getting along?" She looked between the two of us, smile as wide as ever.

My smile weakened and my eyes shifted over to Zayn. We both tried to hide our nervous behavior. I was honestly terrified of telling her. She's already had a rough time. Coming home to finding out her twin sister was now dating her "boyfriend" wasn't the best welcoming.

"Yeah, I mean we had to after a while. It's all good now." I swallowed down my nervousness and surprisingly my voice sounded confident.

"That's good," She nodded. "Have you said hi to Ryan or Rachel yet? I bet they missed you."

My lips parted when she said their names. My god I had missed them so much. I haven't seen them in months. I hadn't even told them I was coming back.

"No, I haven't but I'm going to now." I said.

Mikayla giggled, "Go ahead! Say hi for me." She smiled.

I turned around, gesturing for Zayn to follow me out into the hallway. He obeyed and I closed Mikayla's door so she wouldn't be able to hear.

"Whatever you do, do not tell Mikayla about us. I'm planning on talking to her tonight. I'm going over to Ryan's house right now. You and she can catch up." I whispered.

"Are you sure you want to tell her tonight? I mean she just got back." He questioned.

"Zayn, I don't want to hold this off. She needs to know."

Zayn nodded, letting me know he understood, "Have fun with Ryan and Rachel." He grinned and leaned down to kiss my cheek.

"I'll be back soon." I waved to him as I trotted down the steps. I quickly made my way out the door and walked over to the Kennedy's house. Ryan's old pick-up truck was sitting on the driveway. A smile stretched across my lips and my tummy became fuzzy with excitement. I opened the front door and ran inside. I ran around the empty house looking for him. I ran upstairs and whipped opened the bedroom door. He was walking out of his closet when I stepped in. His eyes widened at the sight of me. I threw myself into his arms which he gladly accepted. Ryan picked me off up my feet and spun me around.