Chapter 27, Nessola

"Twenty six thousand three hundred and ninety six." Rath mumbles under his breath for the gazilionth time as we traipse through the forest. The first few miles it was beautiful, truly breathtaking taking in all the new and exotic plants. Now I'm just bored. I've asked Rath several times to set me down so I can walk but he refuses.

"Rath?" I ask into his neck as he still carries me on his front with my legs wrapped around him.

"Shh, baby girl. Just a few more feet." He answers.

"A few more feet for what?" We can't be almost there. The soldier boys said they walked for two days to get us. I'm starting to miss earth at this point.

"Twenty six thousand and four hundred." Is his mumbled reply.

I'm about to ask what the hell the numbers mean but before I can, I find my back pinned against a tree with my crazy demon mate grinning down at me.

Ohhhh. Fuck yes!

"I'm dying to feel you wrapped around my cock, baby girl. It's all I've been thinking about since you first climbed into my arms. I need it, baby. I fucking need." He rasps against my lips as he deftly unbuttons my pants and yanks them down until they're caught around my ankles and boots.

"Then take it, Rath. Take what you need."

"Oh, I plan to." He smirks. God, I love that mischievous smirk of his.

He drops to his knees and removes one of my boots before tossing it... somewhere, then pulls that leg free. I waste no time spreading my legs and grabbing his good horn to place his mouth right where I want it.

"Show me how much you need it, Rath." I groan as he dives right in and licks up my soaking wet slit.

He swirls his tongue around my clit and inserts two thick fingers into my core. I don't even attempt to hold in the moan that crawls out of my throat. It just feels too damn good. He firms his tongue against me and it starts to fucking vibrate, setting me off like a rocket. I scream his name as my orgasm rushes through me but before it ends he hoists me up higher and slings my legs over his arms and thrusts his perfect cock as deep as he can go inside my still clenching pussy.

"Rath." I rasp out with what little breath remains in my lungs.

"Fuck. I know, baby. Damn," he groans deeply, "I fucking know."

He starts fucking me in a hard and relentless pace and I can't take my eyes off him. His head is thrown back in ecstasy and I watch the corded muscles along his neck flex with every thrust. He moves his tail until the tip lands against my clit and makes circular motions that match the brutal pace of his cock.

He's trying to kill me. What a way to go though.

I make my own tail trail up his thigh until it reaches between his legs and I wrap it around his balls until it gently squeezes. His thrusts stutter momentarily on a whimper and I nearly come right then and there.

I wrap one hand around his throat until he brings his face down to mine and I pull him closer. We share the same breath as his blown pupils take me in.

"Who owns you?" I hear myself ask him. No idea where that came from but I'm loving the idea of owning him as mine.

"You. Always only you." He whispers.

"Good boy."

I reach a hand down and grab his ass with the tips of my claws and pull him deeper into me with every thrust. My pussy starts doing that sucking thing and he mewls in pleasure as his wicked cock starts to vibrate against my g-spot. I'm about ten seconds from flying over the edge, but I refuse to come before he does.

"Come for me, mate." I order softly, but the determination in his eyes tells me he wants to be stubborn. I smile with my teeth showing and bend forward to scrape them against his neck before gently biting down, not enough to break skin, just enough for him to feel the pressure. That seems to do the trick.

He throws his head back and screams my name as he comes, finally allowing me to let my own orgasm free. With my head resting back against the tree and my eyes closed, I let the bliss flow through me and fill the hungry void that only these demons can satisfy.

"Well, if the two of you are finished now, can we please get moving again?" A resigned voice asks once my hearing returns.

I open my eyes and look over to my right and see my other two mates grinning ear to ear while the seven soldiers sent as our royal escort stand around us with their backs turned towards us while looking at the ground.

"Umm, I grabbed your... uh... boot for you, princess." Greff informs me, with a slightly high pitched and choked voice.

Well... oops.