Chapter Seven, Sur

"Little mate! Don't run!" Dhar practically whines as our mate sprints out of the alley like her perky little ass is on fire. Which it likely will be when I get my hands on her if she continues to run from us. Just picturing my handprints reddening her ass makes my cock jump in my pants. Fuck, I hope she's the bratty type.

"Don't worry, I'll catch her." Rath assures him, while licking his lips like he's salivating for a taste of her.

"No. Let her go." I order, stopping him from chasing after her. They both turn and look at me like I've lost my fucking mind.

"What the fuck?" Rath snarls at me. "We just found her, Sur. Why are we letting her get away?"

"She's right there!" Dhar throws his arm out in the direction she took off, as if to drive his point home in case I misunderstand. "We can catch up to her and have her in the underworld where she belongs faster than she can blink." He pleads, giving me puppy eyes.

"Dhar, you've fully mated her." Something I'm pissed about. I should have been the first to mate with her since I'm the leader, but it's done now. "Which means we can easily track her anywhere now. We'll let her get home where she thinks she's in the clear, and then we'll surprise her."

"Why not just grab her and haul her ass back home with us now? It would take a lot less time and we can be out of this cesspit of a realm sooner. All these humans are making my skin crawl." Rath grumbles.

"Because, Rath, we need to all be fully mated to her before we bring her home. I don't want to leave any doubt who she belongs to. The moment the others sense her, they'll be champing at the bit to have her. I would rather not go to war and have to slaughter our brethren if we can help it." I would if I had to, but I would prefer to spend our time back home balls deep inside my mate.

"That makes sense. But how are we going to mate her now? She doesn't believe a word I've told her. She thinks I'm crazy, and she clearly doesn't trust the two of you." Dhar has a valid point, but he's missing the bigger picture here.

"The solution is simple." I state.

"In what way?" Dhar asks, with narrowed eyes. Rath grins at me, already knowing what I'm about to say.

"We don't give her a chance to protest the mating." Rath answers him.

"She's a succubus, Dhar. Her true self knows who we are to her, her false human instincts just cloud her mind. So, we overwhelm her human nature and coax the succubus out to play."

Rath rubs his hands together in excitement. "When do we start?"

"Tonight. After she falls asleep, so her mind is at rest."

"We're bringing a whole new meaning to 'wet dreams'." Dhar grins.

Sleep tight, Little succubus. Your mates are coming for you.