First Date- Gaeul

Kim Gaeul- IVERelationship- Talking?Genre- Fluff

Kim Gaeul- IVE
Relationship- Talking?
Genre- Fluff

This is sort of a part two to "caught my eye"

Your P.O.V
I groaned as the ringing of my phone woke me up from my nap. However my irritation completely dissipitated when I saw who it was. "Hey Gaeul." I answered trying not to sound too groggy. "Did I wake you? We can talk later, I don't want to disturb you." She said worriedly. "No, you called just a few minutes after I woke up." I lied. "Oh that's good. I actually want to talk to you about something." She said nervously. "What's wrong?" I asked as I sat up. "Nothing! I just wanted to ask, well we've been talking for a while and I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date?" I stopped myself from squeeling in excitement from her nervous confession. "I'd love to. Just tell me when." I said. "How about next week Saturday? I'm free the whole day." "Saturdays fine. Do you have anywhere you wanna go?" I asked. "That's the thing, it can't be in public cause of fans and all that but I don't want it to be at my dorms cause my members will embarrass me so I don't really know." "We can have it at my place." I suggested. "Really?" "Yeah my roommate won't be around so it's fine." "Ok so Saturday at let's say 4pm?" "Its a date." I said smiling. We talked for a bit longer till Gaeul had to go.

I immediately went to Jennie's room once we ended the call. "Jennie don't you wanna make plans for next week Saturday say like from 3pm or so?" I asked in a sweet tone. "No. Why do you need me out of the house?" She asked. "Gaeul asked me on a date and I may have said we can have it here since you won't be around." I said. "Wait really?" She exclaimed in shock and I nodded my head. "All of a sudden I have plans next weekend." She said. "You're the best." "I know." I rolled my eyes at her cockiness. "I need to go pick an outfit, bye." I said.

~Saturday~
Saturday couldn't take any longer to get here. I spent all day cleaning the house with Jennie's help. "We need to start getting ready." I said as looked at the time. "Oh yeah, you're right."

"Do I look fine?" I asked as I looked in the mirror. My outfit was pretty simple, since we'd just be at home. "You look great stop stressing." Jennie said in exasperation. "Ding." I heard my phone go, I looked down to see a notification from Gaeul. "I'm here." It read. "She's here." I said. "Ok my ride's almost here too let's just go." Jennie said and we left my room.

"Hey. I missed you." Gaeul said as she hugged me. "I missed you too." I said. I let her in once we pulled apart. "Gaeul this is my roommate Jennie, Jennie this is Gaeul." I introduced the two. The two exchanged greetings and we all talked for awhile till Jennie's ride got here.

"You look cute." I said once we were finally alone. She was wearing a white knit sweater with beige joggers and plain white sneakers. "I look like I always do." She said. "Exactly cute." I answered. She blushed and covered her face. "You never stop flirting do you?" She questioned. "Yes I do, when I talk to people that aren't you." I said all the nerves that I previously had fading. "You're such a smooth talker." "But you like it don't you?" I teased. "Yes I do." She admitted. "Not as much as this food I brought though." She joked. "I'm hurt." I said overdramatically while clutching my chest. "Don't worry the taste of my food will heal you." She said. "I would actually prefer to taste that lip gloss flavour you have." I flirted. Gaeul playfully shoved me, calling me a flirt. "I can't help it you look so cute all flustered." I said. She threw a pillow at me telling me to stop as she blushed. I couldn't help laughing and she continued throwing pillows at me. "Ok fine I'll stop." I relented as I caught my breath. "Let's have dinner then." I said standing up.

I put the food she brought in plates and microwaved it. "What movie should we watch?" Gaeul asked as we sat. "I'm fine with anything, you can pick." I said. We ended up watching a youtube gl drama called "She makes my heart flutter". (I actually really like that drama.) Of course I had to pull the 'fake yawn arm around her' thing when I finished eating. She looked up at me smiling and leaned closer to me when I did.

"How can it end like that?" I exclaimed. The ending wasn't bad I just don't like cliffhangers. "We'll just have to wait for season two." She shrugged. I picked up our plates and went to the kitchen to wash them. "Let me help." Gaeul said as she followed me. "You already cooked, besides its only two plates, I'll do it." I stated. She agreed and just sat by the counter talking to me.

Eventually it got late and Gaeul's manager came to pick her up. "I had fun tonight." She said as we stood at my front door. "Me too, it was definitely worth waiting a month." I said before we hugged goodbye. I had a mini internal debate on whether I should do what I wanted or not. "You've been joking about this the whole time, just do it." I thought to myself. I decided to hell with it and stopped her before she could go too far. I quickly jogged over to her. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing, there's just something I needed to ask." She nodded at me to continue. I took a deep breath in an attempt to dispel my nerves before asking, "Can I kiss you?" Gaeul seemed taken aback by my questioned but nodded. It was a short, sweet kiss but I savoured those few seconds. "Bye Gaeul." I said before letting her go. "Bye." She said and got into the car.

I stood and watched them drive off. Gaeul probably doesn't know but I noticed the way she touched her lips once she got into the car, clearly still shocked by it. I have to admit she looked so cute doing it with her blush covered cheeks. I can't wait for more days like this.