Yandere-Taeyeon

Kim Taeyeon-Soloist/ GIRLS GENERATIONRelationship-Romantically establishedGenre- Fluff to angst

Relationship-Romantically established
Genre- Fluff to angst

This is not an assumption of Taeyeon's character.
Warnings! Abuse

Y/N's P.O.V
"Baby wake up." I heard the voice of my girlfriend, Taeyeon say. I knew it was probably 10am or so since she doesn't like waking me up early. "What do you want to wear today?" She asked. "Just a hoodie and some shorts will do." I answered. Taeyeon helped me into my wheelchair and took me to our ensuite bathroom.

I used to feel like a burden because of this. Taeyeon had to be so accomodating for me, even having to move houses cause her old one wasn't handicap friendly. Later I learned that this is exactly how she wanted me, vulnerable and dependent on her. Its sad and honestly frustrating but there's nothing I can do.

"I have to go, there's food for you in the fridge." Taeyeon said once I finished. I simply nodded in response and followed her to the living room. "I love you." She said and kissed my cheek. "I love you too."

I got my breakfast and heated it up. Everything I need in the house is in within my reach so I didn't struggle at all. Once I finished breakfast I went to the garden since it's the only fresh air I can get.

"How did I end up like this?" I thought, I thought about it often actually. The answer? Kim Taeyeon. If I knew what I was getting myself into I wouldn't have dated her in the first place. It's too late now though.

Taeyeon didn't seem like the yandere type when we first started dating. Sure she was jealous and a bit posessive but that seemed to be it. Clearly I was wrong.

We met because I was her backup dancer and we just clicked. It also gave us more time to spend together. But because of Taeyeon's one comeback a year schedule, I also used to dance for other idols, especially Sunmi. Because of this Sunmi and I became close but it was just platonic. Then "Tail" came out. I wasn't the original girl she danced with for the second verse (the one with the chair) but one day the female dancer got injured before a perfomance and the choreoghrapher asked me to fill in for her for the rest of the promotions. Taeyeon did not like that and I couldn't hear the end of it. Then one day she just stopped complaining. That was the day before my accident.

I was coming from practice at night when a car hit mine on the driver's side. I was badly injured and was in a coma for a month. From what I remember Taeyeon visited me everyday. It warmed my heart knowing how much she cared. When I received the news that I would no longer be able to walk, she comforted me.

I needed her support even more when my friends abandoned me. At least that's what I thought was happening at first. Only to find out that Taeyeon was lying to them, pretending to be me and telling them I didn't want to talk to them. I can't reach out to them because Taeyeon had blocked and deleted their numbers and got rid of my social media.

I remember when I found out that she was the cause of all this.
~Flashback~
I sat in the garden as usual. I was reading a book when I heard Taeyeon on the phone. I couldn't hear what the other person was saying but I could hear Taeyeon as clear as day and what she was saying was shocking.
"Yeah the drugs work. In fact I think I need to lower the dose a bit cause she's been sleeping too much."
"Don't worry she thinks they're meds from the doctor." "She won't reach them, I keep them on the very top shelf in our room." "I need to go. I'll come get the refill tomorrow."
Taeyeon is drugging me? But why would she do that it makes no sense.
I couldn't dwell on that since she came to the garden. "What do you want for dinner?" She asked. "Just seaweed soup." I answered. I lost my appetite after what I just heard. Taeyeon nodded and pushed me to the kitchen so I could watch as she cooked.

The next day when she went to get the refill I called the police. I told them about the call and showed them where the drugs where. Surprisingly Taeyeon came home when the officers were about to leave. "What's going on?" She asked in alarm. "Ma'am we've been informed that you are drugging your roommate." One of the officers said. "Officer you're mistaken that is medicine." She explained. "We'll still have to test it." The officer said. "Who'll take care of her while I'm in custody? I'm the only one she has." Taeyeon said. To prove her point she made me give them my phone and sure enough she was telling the truth. "Testing will only take an hour. She can come with." The officer said.

We all went to the police station. It felt like we were waiting an eternity for the results. When they finally came out I couldn't believe my ears. "These are prescriptions medicines and vitamins." "We're sorry for wasting your time officers. I don't know what got into her." Taeyeon said.

"How did you do it? I know what I heard yesterday." I asked when we finally got home. Taeyeon walked over to me and started playing with my hair, making me flinch. "My love every move was calculated. From the accident to this. I know you oveheard me yesterday and I knew you'd call the police. Those were proxys I set up so they wouldn't believe you if you tried reporting me again." Taeyeon said. "Why?" "I'd rather lose you to death than to another person." She said. Those words sent chills down my spine. "When have I ever tried leaving Taeyeon?" "You think I don't see all those idols fawning over you Y/N?" "But I've never entertained any of them. I've stopped working with people because you asked me to." "Except Sunmi." She said. "Sunmi and I are just-" she cut me off, "I don't care." She yelled. I flinched again. She took a deep breath before leaning down and cupping my cheeks. "What do you want for dinner?" She asked smiling as if she didn't just admit to being the reason I'm handicapped. "I'm not hungry." "You'll get over it." She shrugged.

~End of flashback~

Ever since then I've just accepted my fate. Though I hate the constant tiredness and not being able to dance I tried looking at the positives or else I'd probably just end it all. Living with Taeyeon isn't bad, she never hit me or did anything else to harm me, but I guess that's because I can't do anything to disobey her.

A few hours later I was pulled out of my brooding by the only other person with access to this house. "Hi love." Taeyeon greeted. "Hi." She gently set her bag down and took out a needle and an all to familiar clear container with a clear substance in it. I closed my eyes anticipating the pain of the needle. Once she finished she kissed the spot she just injected as always. "Let me take you to bed before the drowsiness kicks in." She said. I didn't protest and let her take me to the bedroom. The drug kicked in quickly and by the time we reached the room I was already half asleep. She helped onto the bed and kissed my forehead. "I love you, sleep well. Dinner will be ready by the time you're awake." She said and left. I nodded in response and went to sleep. I had no other choice anyway.