Too late- Chaewon

Kim Chaewon- LE SSERAFIMGenre- Angst and ThrillerRelationship- Previously romantic

Genre- Angst and Thriller
Relationship- Previously romantic

⚠️!TRIGGER WARNING!⚠️ 
Murder and implied bullying and abuse

Omniscient P.O.V
"Chaewonnie." Someone called out in Le Sserafim's dorm. Chaewon froze. Despite the years that have passed she recognised the voice. It was her ex-girlfriend, Y/N.

Chaewon was about to run to her room but it was too late, Y/N was blocking the door. She took the knife she was using to cut up fruits, but she knew it wouldn't help much. She was scared, Y/N was holding a baseball bat and her unzipped hoodie showed the bloodstained shirt she was wearing. "How did you get in?" Chaewon asked. "I have my ways." Y/N said.

Y/N walked closer to Chaewon making the latter clutch the knife she held tighter. "Do you remember this bat Chaewonnie?" Y/N asked holding up the bat. It had blood on it. Chaewon looked at the bat wondering why Y/N would bring it out of all things up. "No? Well this is the bat you gave me just a month before you broke up with me and ruined my life." Y/N said. "I still remember the day I asked you out."

~Flash back~
Chaewon sat alone on a bench at her school lawn unaware of the group of girls watching her. "Y/N she's finally alone just go." Shuhua said shoving the girl. "OK fine." Y/N relented and walked over to Chaewon.

"Hi, I'm Y/N" Y/N said nervously. "Uh hi." Chaewon greeted back. "I was just wondering, you seem really cool and I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me?" Y/N stammered. It was silent between the two as Chaewon thought about her response. "You don't have to if you don't want to." Y/N blurted out. " Ok, I'll give you your answer tomorrow." Y/N nodded in response and muttered a quiet "bye" before leaving.

~End of flashback~

"I think it's pretty obvious how nervous I was. Then you said yes and I was overjoyed. If I knew how things would end I never would've asked you out. Do you remember how they ended Chaewon because I do." Y/N asked.

~Flashback~
"Y/N, come in." Sakura said. "I'm just here to drop of Chaewon's jersey, she's been asking for it." Y/N said. "Well I'm sure she misses you and so do we so just come in." Sakura said. "Ok"

Y/N walked into Iz*one's dorm, this was actually only the second time she's been here. She went to Chaewon and Yena's room but immediately regretted it. She froze at the doorway not knowing how to react. "Wow." Was all she said causing the two to pull apart. "You're not even going to try and explain yourself?" Y/N scoffed. "I don't think there's anything to explain." Chaewon said. Y/N scoffed and threw Chaewon's jersey at the two and left.

"Aren't you staying for lunch?" Eunbi asked. "Something came up." Y/N responded and left the dorm.

~End of flashback~

"As if that wasn't bad enough you and your friends put me through hell at school. The punches, the kicks and all the insults." Y/N said. "What do you want?" Chaewon asked. "Revenge." Chaewon froze, eyes widening in fear. "But first tell me, what did you say to make your friends do that and why?" Y/N questioned. "Answer me." Y/N yelled when she didn't get a response. "Because of Yena, she asked me to do it so I lied to everyone and told them you'd been hitting me." Chaewon whimpered. "Well now I'm really going to be hitting you." Y/N said.

Y/N walked up to Chaewon and grabbed the knife from her. She hit Chaewon on the head, knocking her out. She hit the girl repeatedly till she started losing blood then left her half dead.

Yunjin went straight to the kitchen once her manager dropped her off the dorm. The site she saw made her stomach flip. She ran to Chaewon's body cradling her head. "Shit." She muttered and took her phone out to call emergency services.
Luckily the ambulance arrived quickly and Chaewon managed to survive.

~ Time skip~
A police officer walked into the private hospital  room Hybe got for Chaewon. "I'm officer Chenle and I'll be part of the investigation team for your attack." He introduced himself. "Nice to meet you." Chaewon said. "I know things might be a little hazy but do you remember any details about your attacker?" Chenle asked. "I know who did it. It was a former classmate of mine, L/N Y/N." Chaewon answered. "Do you have anymore details about her?" Chenle asked. Chaewon gave all the information she could and Chenle said that they would be back with feedback as soon as possible.

The next day Chenle was back. All the Le Sserafim members looked at him expectedly, hoping he had good news. "I don't have good news." Chenle sighed. Everyone's faces fell in disappointment. "Chaewon the person you described is dead, she died four years ago." Chenle said. "There's no way." Chaewon exclaimed in disbelief. "I'm sorry." "It was her, I even remember what she was wearing. A black bloodstained shirt, a grey zip up hoodie and denim shorts." Chaewon said. "That's the outfit she was found dead in." Chenle responded. "How did she die?" Chaewon asked in disbelief. "The cause of death is unknown, there were alot of things that contributed to it." Chenle responded. "Things like what?" Kazuha asked. "Well according  to records, she was starved, had lost a lot of blood and had alot of untreated injuries that according to her were from bullies and abuse." Chenle said. After a long discussion Chaewon decided to close the case, no-one would believe her anyway.

Once everyone left Chaewon was about to sleep when she saw her. Y/N entered the room wearing the same outfit from the attack. She had a psychotic smile on her face and it scared Chaewon. "Good night  Chaewonnie." She said in a sickly sweet tone and left. Chaewon didn't sleep that night.