Caught my eye- Gaeul

Kim Gaeul- IVERelationship- Platonic evovlement Genre- Fluff

Kim Gaeul- IVE
Relationship- Platonic evovlement
Genre- Fluff

Inspired by that one Felix fancall and Mingyu's fancalls with that one lucky fan.

Y/N's P.O.V
"Y/N we're almost up, hurry" My friend Jennie said. "I'm almost done." I  said as I combed my hair. We were lucky enough to score fancalls with our favourite group Ive for my birthday so we we're getting ready for that, plus going out once we're done.  I looked at myself in the mirror satisfied with my appearance, I was dressed pretty casually with light makeup since we didn't want to over do anything.

I finished right on time cause no more than five minutes later it was my turn. I quickly turned on my laptop and answered the call. The first member was Leeseo we mainly talked about how she felt debuting and all that and she complimented my outfit. Next was Liz and we talked about our shared interest in piano. Wonyoung was after and I asked her for fashion tips and fashion related stuff. Yujin  was second last and we talked about how she felt being the leader and how hard it is being the "mom" of our respective friend groups.

Last was Gaeul. I didn't even get to say what I planned since she completely derailed my script. "Wow you're so pretty." She said as soon as the call started. "I appreciate the compliment. Especially coming from a pretty girl like you." I flirted and she blushed. "How old are you?" She asked. "I'm turning 23 soon." I answered. "Ah so you're older." "Yeah." "I enjoy talking to the older dives, we have more in common." She said. "I hope I'll be your favourite for the day then." I joked. "You'll probably be my favourite overall." She flirted making my heart flutter, even though I knew it was fan service. The conversation carried on with an air of flirtatiousness in it. "What plans do you have for this year." I asked. "To see you." If Gaeul's aim with this conversation was to make me delusional it's definetely working. "Time is almost up. I don't to hang up yet though" Gaeul whined. "Maybe I should get fan sign tickets then." I joked. "You should. I'll be waiting." She said seriously. I told her I'd try my best and said goodbye.

I sighed and flopped down onto my bed. "If I didn't know any better I'd think Gaeul is in love with you." Jennie said startling me. "When did you get in here." I questioned her. "Not too long, I'm very stealthy." She answered. "Anyways freshen up if you have to so we can go." I got up and looked in the mirror in my room and I still looked decent so we left.

Gaeul's P.O.V
I stared at my laptop screen for a few seconds. I honestly wish I could've talked to Y/N longer. As soon as I saw her I was enchanted. There are many pretty dives but something about her just drew me to her. The thought that I might never see her again saddened me.  This is one of the things that I hate most about fancalls. Talking to someone and feeling a connection knowing I'll never talk to them again.

I couldn't dwell on that for too long though, we had other things to do. I got up and went to take a quick shower before joining the other girls downstairs. "Ooh Gaeul unnie's finally done flirting." Leeseo teased. "How was it, was she your type." Yujin asked. "It doesn't matter, I probably won't see her again." I sighed. Wonyoung squeezed my shoulder in comfort."I know how you feel." She said. "We all do." Yujin said. "Yeah but we keep pushing." I sighed again.

~Two weeks later~

I was scrolling on instagram when I saw a video of me from a fancall. It was just me calling the fan pretty but I recognised her, it was Y/N. It wasn't her account though, it was a fan account but her's was tagged so I went to her profile.

I cursed quietly, realizing I liked the picture and quickly unliked it

I cursed quietly, realizing I liked the picture and quickly unliked it. I scrolled down further and couldn't help the twinge of jealousy I felt seeing the comments of people flirting. There was one particular girl she flirted with and it made my jealousy bubble.

 There was one particular girl she flirted with and it made my jealousy bubble

(Pretend it says the post is older.)

Ugh really, "next time". I wonder if they're dating, I hope not. I contemplated texting her on my private account but decided against it.

We were having a fanmeeting today and I was excited as always, I love meeting dives. "How many people are left?" I overheard Wonyoung asking. "Not much, just five more." Our manager answered. I looked over to see the remaining people and waved.

I recognised Y/N as she approached. Wonyoung nudged me and I lightly shoved her, whispering to her to stop teasing me. I grinned when she finally reached me. "You came." I said. "I promised and I always keep my promises." She said. "You're even prettier in person." I complimented. "Thank you. I must say, fans definitely downplayed your real life visuals cause you're breathtaking really." She said. I blushed and covered my face. "You look cute all flustered like that." She said. "Stop." I whined as I sunk down in my chair. I was glad she was the last person cause I did not want this going viral. "Ok fine. Well aren't you glad I got you to fulfill one of your plans?" She asked. I wondered what she was talking about then remembered what I had said during the fancall. I smiled happy that she actually remembered our conversation and I nodded "yes" to answer her. "Are you dating anyone?" I asked as casually as I could. "No, why?" "No reason." I said. We talked about different things but unfortunately the time for the fansign was shorter than the fancall. "I'm going to do something that could get me in a lot of trouble. Promise you won't tell anyone." I whispered so my manager didn't hear. She stuck out her pinky and we pinky promised. I signed her album and quickly wrote down my private instagram account, telling her text me on there. I saw her glance at the album as she walked away before she turned to me with a grin that made my heart melt a bit.

"Pray that our manager doesn't find out." Wonyoung whispered to me. "Trust me I will, but I had to take the risk." I whispered back. "What are two whispering about." The manager asked. "Nothing." We simultaneously answered. He squinted his eyes at us but let it go. "Ok well you guys are free for the rest of the day, I'll drive you to the dorms." He said. I felt so giddy as we drove home and couldn't wait for Y/N's text.

The pictures in the "instagram posts" are from pinterest.