Back to bed- Soyeon

Soyeon- (G)-IDLE
Relationship- Romantically established
Genre- Fluff

(Really short)

Omniscient P.O.V

Y/N, like everyone else who know's Soyeon, know's that her girlfriend is a workaholic. It isn't unusual for her to wake up and not have Soyeon by her side, so she wasn't surprised when she woke up to use the bathroom and Soyeon wasn't in bed with her. Once she was done with her business, she went back to the room and checked the time seeing it was 7:30, which in her opinion is too early to be up on a break, and went to get her girlfriend.

As Y/N anticipated, Soyeon was in the office/mini studio in her house.
"It's 7:30." Y/N said as she stood by the door watching Soyeon do something on her laptop. Soyeon jumped lightly, startled by Y/N's sudden appearance. "I know, but I woke up and could't go back to sleep." Soyeon said as she turned to face Y/N. 
"Did you even try falling back asleep?" Y/N questioned. Soyeon didn't respond and faced her laptop once again. Y/N shook her her head, walked towards Soyeon and hugged her. "Well you're gonna try now. I know you probably woke up at some ungodly hour like 4 or something."
Y/N said. "It was 6 actually and I can't go to sleep now I need to finish this, I don't have much left anyway." Soyeon attempted to dissuade her girlfriend. "Is that saved." Y/N asked ignoring Soyeon's words. "Yes." Soyeon answered. "Ok, that's good."
Y/N said. Soyeon was confused for a moment till she noticed Y/N closing her laptop, next thing she knew, Y/N had lifted her off of the chair she was sitted on making her shriek in surprise.

Once the pair reached the room Y/N gently set Soyeon on the bed before joining her. They laid down facing each other eyes closed as Y/N gently ran her fingers up and down Soyeon's back in an attempt to lull her to sleep. After a few minutes it worked and Y/N  kissed Soyeon's forehead, whispering a quiet "I love you my little workaholic." And soon drifted off to sleep herself.