Proud of You- Soojin

Soojin - Soloist
Genre- Fluff
Relantionship- Romantically established

Kinda Short

Omniscient P.O.V

Soojin finally made her long awaited solo debut. Despite the fact that she wished she could continue making music with (g)-idle, she was glad she could still make music, plus the producer line helped her out alot.

Soojin was performing at M Countdown today and surprisingly Cube didn't come up with some excuse for Miyeon not to MC today. Add on the fact that Soyeon made sure to push for their comeback to be during Soojin's debut, nevies were jumping for joy.

Soojin just finished her pre-recording when her girlfriend and ex-members barged into her dressing room. Y/N hugged Soojin, slightly lifting her off of the ground. "I'm so proud of you my love, you did great." Y/N said, still hugging the girl. "Ok Y/N we also wanna congratulate her." Shuhua said impatiently. The older girls playfully rolled their eyes at Shuhua but pulled away nonetheless. Everyone hugged and congratulated Soojin on her performance and talked for awhile till Y/N and Miyeon had to go back to their MC duties. "Bye guys. I'll make sure it's Miyeon who hands Soojin her  trophy and not me or Yoon-su oppa." Y/N said as her and Miyeon left, making everyone cheer.

Nevies pulled through and Soojin had gotten her first win at M Countdown. Just as Y/N said, Miyeon was the one who handed Soojin her trophy as the rest of the (g)-idle members cheered. Soojin stepped up and gave her speech, crying tears of joy and occasionally, discreetly looking at her girlfriend and members.

Soojin's Speech
Firstly I want to thank my fans, I wouldn't be here without them. And of course everyone who supported me and believed me when no-one else did, when certain people threw me under the bus without hearing me out. I really appreciate all of you guys.

She left the M Countdown building awhile later, as much as she wanted to stay and wait for Y/N she still had a few things to do.

At night once Y/N had finished all her work for the day she went to her apartment and was pleasantly surprised to find Soojin there cooking something. "Soosoo what are doing?" Y/N asked as she approached Soojin, hugging her from behind. "Making bibimbap." Soojin said. "I see but I'm the one who's supposed to make you something, you just debuted and got your first win." Y/N said. Soojin turned to face the girl, cupping her face. "Y/N you've been with me since the very beginning, you supported me during my scandal and besides the producer line, you helped me the most with my debut, I think that's enough reason to cook you something." Soojin said. Y/N smiled fondly at Soojin, her heart filled with joy at the girls words. "I love you and I'm so damn proud of you my love, I hope you know that." Y/N said. "I do and I love too. Now please move so I can finish." Soojin responded, playfully shoving the girl in front of her. Y/N clutched her chest pretending to be hurt. "Wow, after our sweet little moment." Y/N joked. Soojin didn't respond and just shook her head in amusement and continued making the food.

Once the two finished their dinner they went to bed. Soojin as usual fell asleep before Y/N. Y/N admired her girlfriend for awhile before pressing a kiss to her forehead and attempting to fall asleep as well. Everything was perfect for them once again.

A/N: I'm glad Soojin's back but I doubt Miyeon is gonna MC the day Soojin has an M Countdown recording or if she gets a win. Idk why I feel like Cube's gonna ruin that for nevies. I hope I get proven wrong though.