Exposed- Dami

Dami - DreamcatcherRelantionship- Platonic Evovlement

Dami - Dreamcatcher
Relantionship- Platonic Evovlement

YSN stands for your stage name. Also this was inspired by the Jessi Showterview with Joy of Red Velvet.

No ones P.O.V
YSN is a popular 4th gen idol. She debuted in 2018 in a four member group, Asteria and is the oldest but not the leader. She has a variety personality so her company gave her her own variety show called "Hang with YSN". She does a variety of activities with her guests from cooking to going to a market.

Another thing is she's a flirt especially with women, if someone tries jokingly flirting with her she flirts back even harder and the other person ends up flustered. Not even Moonbyul's greasiness could make her  blush. Her flirtiness was so well known with her fans that there tons of compilations of "YSN being a confident gay queen"

In the two years that she's been hosting "Hang with YSN" she's never been nervous while preparing to meet a guest well that was until now. She stood outside Dreamcatcher's dorm taking a deep breaths as she waited for her staff to tell her to knock on the door. Today she would be interviewing Dami to promote Dreamcatcher's latest title track "Bonvage". Dami has been her bias since the Minx days and Dami was her gay awakening hence the nerves.

"She's ready you can start." She heard her manager say. Y/N turned towards the camera and greeted her fans before saying who she would be interviewing. She knocked on the door and heard rushed footsteps inside the dorm.

"You're already here, I was just getting something to drink." Dami said once she opened the door letting Y/N and her staff in. Once everyone was inside Dami led them to the living room where the interview would be held. "I'll be back in a second." Dami said and went off to what Y/N assumed was the kitchen to get the drinks she was talking about. "Here." Dami said handing everyone a glass of juice. "Such a gentlewoman." Y/N said to the camera once Dami handed her the juice.

"So I'm here so you can promote your group's new album right?" Y/N questioned Dami. "Yes." Dami responded. "I thought it was because you wanted to meet me." Y/N acted offended. "Also to meet you ofcourse. It's a package deal." Dami said playing along. Y/N blushed slightly and turned to look at the camera. "So the first real question is does 'Bonvoyage'mean an end to the dystopia series?" And thus the interview went on with more than enough moments of Y/N getting flustered to feed the fans.

"Before we leave I want to ask why is your manager writing things down?" Y/N asked. "Was she writing? I didn't notice." Dami responded. Y/N stood up and said, "She's going to talk about your behaviour to the ceo." "Dami was very good at the interview and maintained a good image. I think we can send her for more solo promotions." She said imitating the manger, causing everyone in the room to laugh. "Everytime I interview people their managers seem serious but mine is never serious. Just look she's playing with my puppy, she's not professional." Y/N said jokingly once she was seated again. The camera man then turned the camera away from the two idols towards the flustered manager in question.

"How can you embarrass me like that?" The manager, Minju questioned. "I love you too." Y/N said making a heart with her fingers. "You are also unprofessional, you didn't even make eye contact with your guest this whole time. Don't you think it's unprofessional Yubin" Minju said. "I understand why she didn't she was shy." Dami said causing Y/N to blush in embarrassment. "It's because I was looking at my script." Y/N responded to her managers comment defensively.  "It's upside down." Dami said smugly. Y/N let out an "oh" of realisation as she looked at the script and turned it the right side up. "But still I was not embarrassed." She protested. "So you can play the eye contact game then." Minju said and earning a confident nod from Y/N. Minju walked over to the two taking the script from Y/N. The two idols sat on the floor and the script was placed between their faces. "One, two, three." Minju counted off and lifted the script. Dami immediately smiled at
Y/N causing the other girl to cover her face to hide her blush. "You already failed." Dami said in amusement. Y/N didn't say anything, just groaned. "It's ok, I would also be shy when meeting a senior I admire." Minju comforted the girl while patting her head though her comment was mainly so netizens don't think too much of the exchange.

Once Y/N's embarrassment subsided they said bye to the fans that would be watching. Her and Dami exchanged numbers  she went back to her dorm. She knew that she she would be in for a lifetime of teasing from her members and the episode hasn't even aired yet, but it would be better than  the fans would do once it did air. "Lee Yubin what have you done to me?" She thought.