Love You Two - WinNing

This is a poly imagine

Winter and Ningning- aespa
Fluff
Relantionship- Romantically Established- WinterxReader
Platonic Evovlement- Ningning+ Winter and Reader

Omniscient P.O.V

Ningning found her situation very ironic, the two people she liked were dating each other. Her feelings for Y/N had come before the ones she had for Winter yet she seemed to like them both equally. She wondered how she could like two people yet still be single. She did think it was best that she wasn't with either of them though, she didn't want to be with someone knowing they weren't the only one she liked. So she continued admiring from afar living with what she thought were unrequited feelings.

Winter wasn't quite sure exactly when her feelings for her groups maknae started. She had a feeling it was a few months after the "Spicy" era. She didn't know what to do, she tried ignoring those feelings but it was getting harder to do. Winter has a girlfriend and she loves her alot so why couldn't she get Ningning out of her head?

Winter decided she needed to talk to someone so she went to Karina and Giselle's room. She knocked on the older girls' door and waited. She heard a faint "come in" and entered. She flopped onto the Giselle's bed as it was closest and groaned. "What's wrong?" Karina asked. "I'm feeling conflicted." Winter answered. The older girls gave Winter a look, urging her to finish speaking and Winter told them what she was feeling. Karina and Giselle both seemed deep in thought and it started to make Winter anxious. Luckily Giselle spoke up, "I don't think you have to make a choice. Rina remember what Ningning told us?" Winter furrowed her eyebrows in confusion at Giselle's statement while Karina tried remembering what Ningning said that was so important that Giselle would bring it up now. A look of realisation suddenly crossed her features. "Oh yeah! But what does that have to do with this." Giselle mentally facepalmed at the older girl. "And fans call me dumber. If Ningning likes Winter and Y/N, and Winter likes Ningning and Y/N then they could be poly. Assuming Y/N is ok with it." Giselle said. "Ningning likes us!" Winter exclaimed in confusion. "Yes, so first talk to Y/N and if she's cool with it you guys can be a happy throuple." Giselle said. Winter thanked the two girls for their help and went to her room.

Winter didn't immediately talk to Y/N like she had iniatelly planned. It was a week later when she was at Y/N's apartment. The two had just finished dinner and Y/N was washing up the dishes when Winter showed her a post she "randomly" found of a poly couple. Y/N didn't respond negatively to the post in fact she said the throuple was cute. This gave Winter the confidence to actually talk to Y/N about this. "So you don't mind poly couples?" Winter asked. "No, as long as everyone agrees why should other people be bothered." Y/N responded. Y/N dried her hands before going to sit opposite Winter. She could see the nerves on Winter's face and had an idea of where the conversation was going. "Would you ever be in one?" Winter asked, failing to mask her nerves this time. "Is this your way of asking for us to be poly?" Y/N asked not answering Winter. Winter nodded.  Y/N thought about this for awhile. "How long have you liked this person?" Y/N asked. "About two months." Winter answered nervously. Y/N's lack of emotion and the silence were putting her on edge. "Last question, who is it?" Y/N asked. "Ningning." Winter responded and then the silence was back. "I don't mind." Y/N said softly in an attempt to calm her girlfriend down. She put her hand on the counter signalling Winter to hold it and Winter gladly did so, relief washing over her. "It will take awhile to get used to but the three of us will work through it." Y/N said. Winter lightly squeezed Y/N's hand smiling at her. "Thank you for understanding." Winter said. "Of course that's what girlfriends do. Now let's go sleep, I'm tired." Y/N said.
The two cuddled up in bed and Winter couldn't help but think of how lucky she was before falling asleep.