Chapter 31

Lunar's POV
So here's what happened at Yandere's house. She didn't fully tell me what this job was. She also said I signed a contract, so I can't back put like I wanted to. But she also says we get paid, so I guess that's good.

She said that she was going to surprise Rainbow at the dance with a gift, and I had to keep her busy and distracted her. She said the gift was going to be huge and she had to set it up at the dance. I was so excited for her, and I felt like Yandere really got me in there.

It was the weekend a Saturday, to be exact. Rainbow and I went dress shopping yesterday. Rainbow picked out a sky blue dress. She was trying to match the theme. I did not want to match the theme because I thought the theme was stupid, so I found a tight purple dress with silver sleeves.

I wasn't that excited to go to the dance, but surprising Rainbow with Yanderes gift and catching a murderer just makes things more interesting. I saw Rainbow trying on her dress again. She looked really pretty in it. She looked so happy, too. I wish I was confident like that.

I got a text from Yandere. She asked if Rainbow wanted to go dress shopping. I told her she went yesterday. I saw her type and then stopped, then she typed and sent okay maybe next time, I guess. Now I feel bad even though I was telling the truth, but maybe I could've asked Rainbow if she could go with Yandere to get a dress and pretend at least. I sighed.

I went back up to my room to start planning on how to keep Rainbow distracted and still do our job.

Draco's POV
I was out walking with Aly. It was awkward, but we have gotten a lot better and started to talk to each other in person.

"So Aly?" I asked. "Yessum," she smiled. "Umm, do you want to go to the dance with me," I said really fast to get over it. I looked at her, and she was all red. "You don't have to," I said. "No! I want to! Yes I will go with you!" She yelled. I turned all red. "You will?" I asked, surprised. "Of course!" She said. We walked on in silence for a while.

"Are we like matching? Or are we like going to do a surprise thing?" I asked, turning even more red. "Ummm," she turned red as well. "I think we should stick with surprise," she said. "Yeah, I think so too," I said. I was sweating through my clothes. I was so embarrassed.

I walked her home, and we waved goodbye. I headed back to my dorm that I live by myself in. It's really lonely sometimes. Sometimes Rainbow and Lunar come and sleep over. Maybe we should have a sleepover tonight or something.

I walked in and saw a huge mess in here. My dorm was so dirty and unorganized. I should probably clean it before they come over. I started to clean up all the dishes around the living room. Then I did trash. I realized that I've been eating out a lot lately. I found mold. I tried to soak it in the sink. Hopefully, I can get that out because this is school property. I wiped down the coffee table, and the next was the remote and the TV. I cleaned them, and they were really sticky it was so gross. Okay, I'm done. I'm going to invite them over.

Rainbow's POV
I got on my phone, and I saw Yandere's texts from earlier. I felt bad now. She had to text Lunar and a bunch of other stuff. I wonder why Lunar didn't tell me Yandere texted her or at least told me that I Yandere texted me.

Then Draco texted me, and I got the message this time. He wanted to do a sleepover at his dorm. Okay! I sent I heard Lunar packing upstairs. I headed up the stairs to pack as well. I packed my clothes and my skin care as well as my phone charger. I locked my drawers just in case of a break in while we're gone.

After Lunar and I had packed, we walked over to Draco's dorm. He said he had ordered pizza for all of us. He said he also borrowed Alec's switch so we could play some games on it as well. This feels like a much deserved break.

We got to his dorm, and we knocked. He didn't answer. I looked at the number on his dorm. It was the right one. Is he in danger? I was about to kick down the door when he opened the door. He had a towel around his waist, and he was wet. "Sorry, I was in the shower," he said. After letting us in, he went to go dry off and get dressed before his towel fell.

Lunar and I set up our sleeping bags in the living room. While was changing, there was another knock on the door. I looked out the window. It was the pizza. I opened the door and I took the pizza in. "Thanks!" I said. He nodded and left. I put the pizza box on the table. And Draco came to join us for this break.
-------------------------------------------------------------
910 Words