Chapter 27

Funneh's POV
Soooooo Alec and I are dating now! I'm litterally so happy. After a few days, we went on a date, and we are a officially Girlfriend Boyfriend now! I told Gold, and she was so happy for me, and then she told me that when Rainbow Yandere and I left for the hospital her and Kyran started dating, and they were cuddling in bed I was like what, and then we both squealed in excitement. We were so happy to have boyfriends now, and I think they are right for us. They won't hurt us, right?

Anyways today was Thanksgiving, and we couldn't get tickets back home, so we're having a friends-giving! Everyone's bringing something to make, and we're going to see how well we can make Thanksgiving dinner it will be so fun! We were doing it at Yandere's house she had a bigger kitchen for us to work in other than the dorms at school.

We were going today and I was ready but Gold wasn't. Like always. "Hurry up, Gold!" I yelled. "I'm trying! Don't rush me!" She yelled back. I rolled my eyes. I really want to go to Yandere's house so far away!

After a while, Gold came down. She was pretty, but I think it wasn't worth it. "Ready!" She sang. "Com on, we're late," I said. "Shit!" She said, looking at the time. We got the stuff from the fridge. We were making stuffing and vegetables because I'm basic and gold makes her food cRiSpY. So I  hose stuffing and vegetables.

We called an Uber, and we headed over to Yandere's house. We got out of the car, and we went up to her door and rang the doorbell. Yandere answered. "Hey, come in. we were waiting for you," she smiled. "Sorry we're late, Gold had to be perfect," I said, glaring at Gold. Gold laughed awkwardly. "But she's already perfect," she said. "Aww, thank you Yandere you're so sweet," Gold blushed.

We went inside and saw everyone chilling on the couch. Then I saw 2 familiar faces. A girl and a boy with blonde hair. I was on a date with Alec, and we raced against the girl. The guy we met at that old chapel when we were getting the generator for Kyran's farm. He was the one with yellow and blue eyes. It was so unique.

"Hi!" I waved. "Oh yeah, this is Celeste and Elijah their my friends, and I hope it's okay for them to join?" She said. "Yeah, of course! I know them," I said. "You do?" She asked. "I explained it to her. "Oh cool, so you've already met, so that's great," she smiled. "You have the stuff?" Draco asked. "Yeah," I said. "Follow me to pit it away," I followed, and we put the vegetables in the fridge and the stuffing on the counter.

I came back and sawGold was sitting next to Kyran, and they were awkwardly flirting with each other. I sat down next to Alec, and he put his arm around me and kissed my head.

Gold's POV
I saw Funneh so happy and smiling. I was so happy for her. I was happy for myself too because I think I fell in love with the right person now, Kyran. I wish I could've seen it sooner, and I should've taken him for granted and friendzoned him. That is what Funneh said. I did a lot to him. This time, it will work. He is so sweet and kind. I don't know what I was thinking. I hope in the future I'll still be with him.

"So when should we start?" Draco asked. He seemed hungry. "We can start whenever," Yandere said. "Do you want to start now," Yandere laughed. "Yeah, I'm kinda hungry," he said. "Okay, guys, let's go," she smiled. We got up and we went to the kitchen. I then saw a list on the fridge. "We need to do these in order," Yandere said. "To make sure everything is warm," she continued. "Kk," Funneh said.

Funneh and I chopped the vegetables, and we put them into a bowl to cook later because our cook time was somewhere near the end. Celeste Elijah and Yandere were handling the turkey, and they were struggling. "Need help," Alec smirked. All three of them glared at him. They eventually go it all buttered up, and Kyran are heating the oven for it, and now they were waiting to put it in.

I saw Rainbow and Senpai flirting with eachother it was so cute. She had him where she wanted him. Now she has to get him to be hers, and then they'll live happily ever after and have 7 kids. Oh, I think that was a lot of kids, maybe like 2 or 3, and I think that's enough, I giggled to myself.

"Funneh!" I yelled. "What?" She said, looking away. She had flour all over her face. "Fairy dust," she said. She sprinkled some into everyone's hair. Everyone laughed. Then she looked at me. I glared at her. She knew not to come close. She started at me and then stopped, and I jumped. She kept doing that and then she really came after me.

"Funneh!" I yelled as she chased me around the kitchen. She laughed. "Not on me!" I yelled. Everyone got out of our way. "Fuck you!" I yelled. She got to me and she put aton in my hair. "Funneh noo," I whined. "You are so mean!

We were having so much fun and we were arguing but laughing as well. I was so happy. Kyran chased me around the kitchen and we made a huge mess. We finally got dinner done and Funneh and Alec were setting the table and making room to put all the dishes on the table.

We all put the dishes on the table and we sat down. We all prayed and we started passing the food around and we thanked the lord and everyone around us for this dinner that we made.
-------------------------------------------------------------
1014 Words