Chapter 7

Funneh's POV
We were back home! Our parents picked us up earlier, and now I'm going to bed that was tiring. I got on my phone and texted the group chat of my friends who live here.

F: Hey, we're back home!
D: Fr?
G: Yep, I'm taking a nap rn tho
F: Me too. I'm so tired!
F: Where's Lunar and Rainbow?
D: idk
G: kk
D: After u rest, we should hang out later!
F: For sure!
G: Who's place?
D: Rainbow's!
F: LOL
G: LOL, I can't wait for her to see this!
F: FRRRRR

I put my phone down and laid down in my bed. I finally fell asleep.

Gold's POV
I'm glad to be home! But I'm so tired. I was in my room when the group chat was texting. I was in the middle of putting my stuff away. I continued to hang up and put away my clothes. My parents were not out and staying home today instead of going to the club and being hipsters. I'm glad because usually they're never home. But I'm also not because I have so much unpacking and I'm tired and I feel like it's going to waste.

I got out my dresses and started hanging them up. I was thinking about the party later. I got a little dizzy from thinking about that. The world was spinning. So much stress. I stopped and dropped my dress, and turned and fell on my bed and passed out.

Rainbow's POV
I sat on my bed. Next year is real school! But a mission too.... She won't let us go for free will she. I hate this so much. I laid on my bed. Lunar was next to me laying down as well. Draco was sitting at my desk on his phone. Oh I should text Evelyn? Was that her name. "Draco do you have Evelyn's info?" I asked. He didn't answer. "Draco," I said again. "Hmm?" He said. "Can I have the note?" "Oh yeah," he said. He leaned towards me and gave it to me.

I put the number in my phone and the name Evelyn. I called her. "Hello?" She answered. "Hey, I'm agent Rainbow!" I said trying to be enthusiastic. "Hey! Are you the agent from that spy school?" She asked. "Yeah, I am! Nice to meet you!" I spoke. "So, your name is Rainbow?" She asked. "Well, my agent or spy name, but I guess you can call me Betty," I said. "Okay, good to know, I'll say Rainbow when around others and I can use Betty when not, correct?" She spoke. "Yes! I also heve to more agents coming too if you didn't already hear," I said. "Oh, I heard, what are their names and agent names?" She asked. "Lunar also known as Wenny, and Draco also known as Allen," I said. "Some agent names," she said. "Yeah, they're actually our screen names when online so we used them in as our agent names," I said. "Okay that makes sense," she said.

"Could you send me Wenny and Allen's contact info? I want to make a group chat and talk to them as well," She asked. "Yeah of course, here," I said. I texted her their emails and phone numbers as well as my email. "Cool thanks," she said. "You're welcome," I said. "Anyways let's talk tomorrow because I'm getting ready for a meeting, we will discuss on Zoom?" She asked. "Yeah, I will tell them," I said. "Okay thank you for reaching out," she said before hanging up. "Guys we have a Zoom meeting tomorrow," I said. "When?" They both asked. "Oh," I said. "Oops I didn't ask," I said. "Bro what the heck Rainbow!"

Lunar's POV                                                                                                                                                                                We were all at Rainbow's house for a welcome back party. We were all talking on the couch. I was barely talking because I was told I trail off a lot after the curse I've given myself... I don't feel anything anymore... And I never will... Again. It really sucks for those around me. All I do is think about every little thing but have no remorse guilt or feeling. I know it's a terrible curse... But I feel nothing... But I feel one thing... Lost... Lost in my thoughts... Lost in this world... I don't know how to do anything...

"Lunar!" Gold yelled. "Hmm?" I asked. I wasn't paying attention. "Were you listening?" She asked. All eyes were on me. "No, sorry," I said instantly. "You, okay?" She asked. I thought she was going to yell at me like everyone else did at school, but no, Gold is different she was always there for everyone even though she can be a little bit of an airhead. "Yeah, I'm fine just tired, I guess," I said. I leaned back on the couch. "I was just talking about Prince and how he stood me up! He also hasn't returned my texts and calls!" She spoke. "Forget him," I said. "See!" Everyone else said. She groaned and went on her phone.

Draco's POV                                                                                                                                                                                The day turned to night. We were all up in Rainbows room once again. Rainbow and Gold had the bed like usual and Lunar, Funneh and I were on the floor in sleeping bags. I groaned as I them my sleeping bag on the floor. "For real Draco," Funneh said. We were tired of being pushed to the floor. "Oh, come on!" Rainbow said. "You guys are being babies," Gold said flipping her hair. "Speak for yourself!" I said taking a pillow off the bed. "Hey," Rainbow said.

"If you guys stop whining, we can make a fort," Gold said. "Wait for real!" Funneh said getting all excited. "Yeah, so stop," She instructed. I wanted a fort too! Forts are always so fun. Especially when we made them at school! Those were fun to make! "I'm too tired to make a fort," Rainbo plopped down on the bed with a pillow over her head. "Come on!" We said until she groaned and complied. We made a huge fort that took up her whole room! It was so cool we also had pillow floors which is what we were going to sleep on. "Okay good night!" Rainbow said as she laid on the pillows to sleep. We all did the same and fell asleep because of all the hard work we've done!                                                                 
------------------------------------------------------------- 1041 Words