Chapter 29

Funneh's POV
The sleepover was so fun this weekend, and Lunar and Evan were so freaking cute! I'm going to set them up with the help of gold! They're so freaking cute! I can't I can't. I can't. I can't.

We were at school the next day, and last night's sleep was so freaking good, like I feel so good today.

"You seem happy," Gold said. "Yep, I'm so happy, I feel like this is going to be a good day," I said. "I feel that too," she said. "I hope we don't jinx it," she said. "If we do, it's your fault," I said. "What?!" She said. I laughed. "How is it my fault," she asked. "Because you said it," I said. "Whatever," she said. We laughed it off.

We went into the school, and we found a table where everyone was sitting and hanging out. We sat down. "Hey guys," I smiled. "Hey Funneh," Alec smiled. "Heyyy," everyone followed. I laughed. "Tired?" I asked. "Yeah," they said. Rainbow rubbed her eyes.

We hung out there on our phones until it was 3 minutes till the bell rung. I headed back towards the art room with Gold and Lunar. We got there, and we sat down at our seats. Apparently, she doesn't believe in assigned seats, so we've been sitting next to each other for a while now.

"Okay, guys and girls, we are going to be doing an art contest in this class!" Everyone groaned. "Winner gets a prize and gets to go up on the wall of fame!" She continued.

The wall of fame is where she keeps the best art she gets from her students, and she leaves it up all next year for younger students to look up to.

"So you guys are doing a self-portrait of principal Desu," she said. Everyone groaned, and some people started to freak out. "Here are papers for rough drafts, and these canvases is the final product," she said. "You can go now and get your materials," she said. She sat back down at her desk as the rest of us got up to get a rough draft. Some people did not care and grabbed a canvas.

"I don't know how principal Desu will feel about this," I laughed. "For real! But this means it's an easy day, so everything is still good," she said. "Yep, so I'm going to wait the best principal, Desu!"

Rainbow's POV
I was sitting next to Yandere in first period math. She was helping me with the pathagreon theorem. I still didn't quite get it, and Yandere was just confusing herself, so the teacher had to come help us. we were such a mess this period.

After she helped us, I still didn't get it. I'll have to ask Draco about it later. "So, did you hear about the dance?" Yandere whispered. "No," I said, interested. "Yeah, there's a winter dance on the lat day of school before winter break!" She said. "Nice ooh, I want to go!" I said. "We should go shopping together," I smiled. "Yeah, we should," she smiled back.

"Be quiet and pay attention, and maybe you'll actually get it, Rainbow!" Teacher yelled. "Sorry," I muttered. We smiled at each other, and we continued doing our work.

By the end of class, I finally got it! But now I have so much homework to do because of it, and that sucked. When I walked out with Yandere, I saw the poster for the dance. It was a winter wonderland theme. It's boring and original, I thought. But it'll be fun when all of our friends go.

I took out my phone and took a picture. I put it into the group chat. Hopefully, they will see it. I went to my next class, which was science with Lunar. I got there she was on her phone. "Did you get it?" I asked. "It's blurted. I can not see it," she said. "Let me see," I said. It was blurred. "Dammit," I said. "What was it?" She asked. "It was a poster for the winter dance," I said. She texted the group chat that it was a winter dance poster. "Oh, thanks," I said as I sat down.

During science, I could not stay still. I was so excited. I can finally get closer to Senpai for the job. I bet they'll try to kill us right then and there, or Eenpai will come and kill me. I don't think it's Senpai, though. He's too nice to be the killer. I hope to get it over with before the semester ends, though.