Chapter 24

Funneh's POV
It's been a few days after my surprise birthday party. It was scary to hear gun shots and then ambulances pulling up outside the woods. Rainbow looked guilty and traumatized. She didn't shoot them. She said someone else did. Lunar and Draco did not look to good. It was terrible! I was having a moment and then I hear that! It makes me feell guilty that I wasn't there to help!

After we all went to the hospital to make sure they're all right and they were they were just resting. Gold hasn't talked the whole way home. She looked traumatized. She was muttering stuff to herself like she was crazy. We got home and she ran up the stairs and into her room. She hasn't come out since. I'm worried and I didn't want to push.

I haven't talked to Alec since. I wanted to talk about what happened in the creek but I don't think I could talk to him so I've been avoiding it and it seems he has been too, since he hasn't texted me at all.

I sighed maybe later I can call Kyran because I'm really worried about her and he can go in and talk to her. Hopefully nothing bad has happened to her or anything done to herself.

I also promised Rainbow and Yandere I would go with her to the hospital to visit them. Maybe I'll call Kyran then. I don't want her here alone if there's so much going through her head.

I hesr a knock on the door. Speaking of which it was Yandere and Rainbow. Rainbow smiled through the window and waved and Yandere waved as well!

I went to the door and answered. "Hey guys," I said. They had coffee in their hands. "Fo you have Gold's?" I asked. "Yep," she handed it to me. I took it. "Ready?" Yandere asked. "Not yet I have to make a call," I said. "Okay," they sighed. I giggled. I stepped into the kitchen and called Kyran.

"Hello?" He spoke. "Hey I was wondering if you could talk to Gold today?" I asked. "What do you mean talk to her?" He asked. I explained it to him. "Yeah sure!" He said. "Anyways the door is unlocked and there's a psl on the counter for her, I'm going to the hospital to check on Draco and Lunar, okay?" I said. "Okay, I'm coming," he said. "K bye," I said. "Bye," he said. I hung up.

"Okay ready," I said walking out and closing the door. "Not going to lock it?" Yandere asked. "Kyran's coming over to hang with Gold," I said. "Oh okay," Rainbow said.

We found our Uber and squished into the back seat. "Name?" He asked. "Betty,"  Rainbow said. She looked embarrassed about it. "That's your real name?" Yandere asked. "Yeah," she said quietly. "It's so pretty," Yandere said. I saw Rainbow light up. "Thanks!" She said smiling. It was awkward and Rainbow got on her phone and I saw her texting Senpai. She was... flirting?

Gold's POV
I was in my room, my stomach was empty but I don't feel hungry. I was laying on my bed looking at the ceiling. My phone was all the way on my dresser. I haven't gotten up in days. I feel so tired and sad I guess.

That night u felt the color from my face drain when I saw Draco and Lunar. There were holes in their bodies that went all the way through. It was traumatizing for me.

I heard Rainbow talking to Funneh downstairs one night. They most likely got sniped. People are investigating the woods. And I feel bad because Kyran Evan and I were talking and setting up traps and stuff to be funny when we could've been paying attention. We were so close to them and didn't hear the gunshots.

I started to cry just thinking about it. Then I heard a knock. "Gold? Can I come in?" It was Kyran. "Yeah," I sniffed. He came in and stared at me a little while before coming in and closing the door. He went on the other side of the bed and sat down next to me. He then laid down and got under the covers and held my hand and stared at me. Tears ran down his face.

"Everything will be alright, Gold," he said. "Draco and Lunar are doing fine, this is their last day at the hospital and then they can come home and be alright," he said. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah," he said. He was rubbing the back of my hand. "That's relieving," I looked away and smiled. "Yeah I was worried too," he said. "And guilty, which I think is what you're feeling right now," he smiled. "I guess," I said.

"I felt it too but Alec surprisingly reassured me, he told me it was the people who shot that are guilty and nobody else," he said. "That's not like Alec but that was sweet of him," I said. "Yeah, so if I got over it, you will too! I still feel guilty but I feel a lot better," he smiled. "I still feel guilty," I frowned. "I know it's not my fault and I shouldn't feel guilt but I do," I said. "I feel that too," he said.

I looked at him frowning. I had stopped crying though. It was good but crying felt like I got rid of the stress and some of the guilt that was weighing down on my heart.

"I feel like there's no way out," I said. "What do you mean, Gold," he asked concerned. "Everything bad keeps happening this year! I broke up with Prince and he got all toxic about it and then he died! Then Draco and Lunar got shot on Funneh's birthday! This all fucking sucks and there's no way to fix it Ky! I-I don't know k-" he cut me off. I felt him kiss my forehead.
-------------------------------------------------------------
1000 Words